Accenture Employee Reviews

Terrible experience
Content Review (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 December 2017
As a contractor, Accenture is just bad. I will not recommend You basically work at Google for a 6 month project, contracted by Accenture but employed by another company. In this other "Google" building somewhere else in the city, the Google culture is non-existent.

No perks, no bonuses, no laptop, no flexible hours, obligation to work at least 1 weekend or 1 late shift (5pm to 2am) per month.

How would you like your employees to be motivated? Base salary is very low, and while Google wants quality, Accenture wants quantity. This job is actually similar to working in a call center.

Career advancement at this place are based only on acquaintances and not on skills. Many people have basic scores, and are trainers or Senior Content Review, why?
Pros
Wellness team, free snacks
Cons
low salary, no career advancement, no consideration, call center atmosphere, do not expect a raise, upper positions reserved to staff friends
Good workplace
Spam Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 December 2017
The wealth of diverse and experience people to work with and learn from. Company is very supportive and any initiatives you may have outside work. Also there are plenty of opportunities to work with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
Fun workplace
Content Analyst Sensitive Ads for Google (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 November 2017
A typical day, free of stress, I learned to be a Great team player, the most enjoyable part of the job is the enviorament, the management need to improve but it's ok!
Licensing Representative (Former Employee) –  dublin6 November 2017
mi puerta de entrada en el mundo informatico al extrangero
Good place to start
Management Consulting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin31 October 2017
Good place to start your career - you will be challenged and learn a lot. Work culture is fast paced and progressive. Down sides are people don't now when to say no and find it difficult to - expectation to do a lot outside the day job.
Accenture
Account Strategist, Accenture at Google (Former Employee) –  Dublin31 October 2017
Cons: there is no career advancement, lack of team activities including no development plans for the team and oneself
Pros: Learn a lot about the clients business, free snacks
productive and fun place
Payments Compliance Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 October 2017
Having completed a LLM and as a result of my current studies for a professional Diploma in Compliance, I have a deep understanding of regulatory developments and business ethics within financial services which I have utilised to build strong compliance and governance into the day-to day workings of financial firms in order to strengthen businesses.
Productive and fun workplace.
Senior Technical Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 October 2017
If you are looking for something new and you want to start your new career this would be best place. Accenture offers a lot of opportunities and it is always happy to help you on your growth.
Pros
Amazing people.
Cons
Low salary
International, innovative and motivating environment
IT Project Manager Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2017
Accenture the Dock is a highly innovative work environment. My company has been acquired by Accenture more than 1 year ago and I'm really happy about the way the transition from a start up to a big company has been handled. I'm able to enjoy my daily job in the same way I was used before but with a wide range of opportunities offered by this big company.
Pros
Workplace
Cons
Low benefits
---
SMB Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 October 2017
Consulting services to Facebook’s client companies based in EMEA
Arabic Review
Content Ad Review Associate supervisor Arabic (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 September 2017
Reviewing my email, start to check my quilty report and review then submit what is required, start diving into the content review that was my main task in Arabic.
I learned a lot really every day, management was excellent and friendly.
A hard part of the job was that focus and apply the right decision with no mistake. and i like it a lot with high performance.
A most enjoyable part in this job when i got 100% quilty with a large amount of work.
Great work life balance
Marketing Manager / Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin, IE1 September 2017
great work life balance, great culture, plenty of opportunities
very bad experience
google adwords smb (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 July 2017
i was hired directly from accenture for the google adwords project
to be honest they sponsored me with the visa process and i appreciate that. but and this is a big but once i got there i felt alone and by that i mean that i had to chase the HR department on the whole transition that i did there is no one to guide u ,or communicate with u and u have to send emails to sort thing out if at all . it was very hard cuz the HR was seating in a different location and not in my building . had issues and still do getting my salary from the payroll department as well. didn't get any relocation package or help with accommodation witch made my experience a bad one.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
not flexible bad communication with relevant departments
Organizacion deficiente
Network Engineer Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 June 2017
Empresa con mas managers que empleados regulares. La cadena de mando es confusa, los procedimientos son poco claros y a menudo las instrucciones son contradictorias.
Excellent choice for the new starters
Trust & Safety Team Costumer Service New Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 May 2017
An excellent company to start work with. Would be a dream job if it was not for the salary. Friendliest people ever to work with.
Good management, excellent workplace culture.
great company culture
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 May 2017
Accenture has a great company culture and lives it's core values through various campaigns, charity days and events. There are a lot of awareness programs and also workshops for Accenture employees.
Pros
2 charity days per year
Cons
work life balance
Accenture for contractors is terrible!
Ad Content Reviewer for Google (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 May 2017
Accenture for contractors is terrible, no benefits, no good wage, no career plan, also the managers dont give feedback for your job and the promotions are not fair, terrible and messy management also no perspective of career.
Good opportunities
Technology Consulting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 May 2017
Sometimes take senior people in at too low of a level and this can be frustrating howeer this is an organisation that does meaningful work; offers great opportunities for personal and professional development and would be great for anyone to have on their cv. If you are not from a consulting backhground their structure can take some time to get used to and you must create your own destiny there which you find out for yourself. Overall positive experience and good work life balance
Pros
work life balance manager level
Cons
N/a
Fun, international workplace
Content ad reviewer associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 May 2017
Basics of the job is to review content on the internet to adhere the client's policies and work with the various tools to complete the work. The office is very international by professionals on site from a diversity of nationalities.
Pros
top-quality facilities
Cons
Contract work, no benefits for the first year
Bad experience
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 April 2017
I have worked as a contractor employed by Accenture for a third party. I advise caution when searching for jobs within Accenture and being careful who is actually employing you.
What happened to me was I was recruited for a permanent position within Accenture. This did not happen. I was employed with another company as a contractor for Accenture to work as a vendor for a 3rd company... does this seem a straightforward process?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

Accenture Reviews by Location