Accenture Employee Reviews

International, innovative and motivating environment
IT Project Manager Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2017
Accenture the Dock is a highly innovative work environment. My company has been acquired by Accenture more than 1 year ago and I'm really happy about the way the transition from a start up to a big company has been handled. I'm able to enjoy my daily job in the same way I was used before but with a wide range of opportunities offered by this big company.
Pros
Workplace
Cons
Low benefits
---
SMB Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 October 2017
Consulting services to Facebook’s client companies based in EMEA
Arabic Review
Content Ad Review Associate supervisor Arabic (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 September 2017
Reviewing my email, start to check my quilty report and review then submit what is required, start diving into the content review that was my main task in Arabic.
I learned a lot really every day, management was excellent and friendly.
A hard part of the job was that focus and apply the right decision with no mistake. and i like it a lot with high performance.
A most enjoyable part in this job when i got 100% quilty with a large amount of work.
Great work life balance
Marketing Manager / Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin, IE1 September 2017
great work life balance, great culture, plenty of opportunities
very bad experience
google adwords smb (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 July 2017
i was hired directly from accenture for the google adwords project
to be honest they sponsored me with the visa process and i appreciate that. but and this is a big but once i got there i felt alone and by that i mean that i had to chase the HR department on the whole transition that i did there is no one to guide u ,or communicate with u and u have to send emails to sort thing out if at all . it was very hard cuz the HR was seating in a different location and not in my building . had issues and still do getting my salary from the payroll department as well. didn't get any relocation package or help with accommodation witch made my experience a bad one.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
not flexible bad communication with relevant departments
Organizacion deficiente
Network Engineer Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 June 2017
Empresa con mas managers que empleados regulares. La cadena de mando es confusa, los procedimientos son poco claros y a menudo las instrucciones son contradictorias.
Excellent choice for the new starters
Trust & Safety Team Costumer Service New Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 May 2017
An excellent company to start work with. Would be a dream job if it was not for the salary. Friendliest people ever to work with.
Good management, excellent workplace culture.
great company culture
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 May 2017
Accenture has a great company culture and lives it's core values through various campaigns, charity days and events. There are a lot of awareness programs and also workshops for Accenture employees.
Pros
2 charity days per year
Cons
work life balance
Accenture for contractors is terrible!
Ad Content Reviewer for Google (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 May 2017
Accenture for contractors is terrible, no benefits, no good wage, no career plan, also the managers dont give feedback for your job and the promotions are not fair, terrible and messy management also no perspective of career.
Good opportunities
Technology Consulting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 May 2017
Sometimes take senior people in at too low of a level and this can be frustrating howeer this is an organisation that does meaningful work; offers great opportunities for personal and professional development and would be great for anyone to have on their cv. If you are not from a consulting backhground their structure can take some time to get used to and you must create your own destiny there which you find out for yourself. Overall positive experience and good work life balance
Pros
work life balance manager level
Cons
N/a
Fun, international workplace
Content ad reviewer associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 May 2017
Basics of the job is to review content on the internet to adhere the client's policies and work with the various tools to complete the work. The office is very international by professionals on site from a diversity of nationalities.
Pros
top-quality facilities
Cons
Contract work, no benefits for the first year
Bad experience
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 April 2017
I have worked as a contractor employed by Accenture for a third party. I advise caution when searching for jobs within Accenture and being careful who is actually employing you.
What happened to me was I was recruited for a permanent position within Accenture. This did not happen. I was employed with another company as a contractor for Accenture to work as a vendor for a 3rd company... does this seem a straightforward process?
Superb Company
Lead Analytics (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland18 April 2017
Would love to join back again here in North America.

My personal and profession growth curve was up here. I got chance to interact with various stake holders which helped me to move up in the ladder.
Good company to work for
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 April 2017
Well run company with excellent job security! Everyone who works very good at what they do but there is a serious lack of diversity and no global opportunities and chances to use language skills.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Very dull work
Exciting, fun and challenging workplace
Business Analyst Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 April 2017
Each day in my current role offers a mixture of tasks - ensuring high quality deliverables from me and my team of business analysts, working with key stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements, working with the project delivery team to ensure end product meets needs and expectations, working with senior management to agree timelines, plans and priorities on an ongoing basis.
I work with a great team of people from several different vendors based in different locations across several time zones - this offers both challenges and benefits.
I get opportunity to develop more junior team members by allocating resources to tasks, providing feedback, offering guidance and acting as mentor.
My working environment is very enjoyable - busy, exciting, progressive and constantly changing.
Pros
Regular social and group events and activites
Cons
Long working hours during peak delivery periods
Scheduled job
ITALIAN CONTENT REVIEWER (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 April 2017
Job is organized in a scheduled way.
Good training at the beginning of the project, refresh sessions if needed.
Friendiness and availability of people
Sometimes lack of organization in the management
Requests of over time even if optional almost every week
Low salary.
Low possibility to grow up.
could be better
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 March 2017
I have been working with Accenture in Ireland for 2 years and the project was amazing, one of the biggest Social Media company but management wasn´t great
Analytics Consultant
Analytics Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland7 March 2017
Accenture is a great place to kick-start your career. There's lots of opportunity and the people are great. It's a good place to build a network. The hours can be long but this is to be expected in consultancy and it's up to the individual to manage their work load.
Good work environment
Content Ad Review Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 February 2017
You manage your workflow with your team in order to meet your quality targets and deadlines.
It's a good way to learn about online advertising if you want to get into it. It is also a changing place, so you might need or acquire some flexibility if you are not comfortable with changing desk, new projects, new guidelines, etc.
Very interesting
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 February 2017
Great place to work. Lots of different projects across all industries. They invest heavily in training, they also look to the future with significant investment in R&D
Pros
Dynamic
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

Accenture Reviews by Location