Adecco Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 11,115 reviews
Never work with them again
Wear house worker (Former Employee) –  Finglas, County Dublin13 November 2017
So I was out of work for a while seen that adecco had a wear house job up I applied for it went into to them they were all nice and helpful started working and I got injured at work and it was because I wasn't trained I was out for 3 weeks and they let me go and I emailed them and I haven't heard a thing back

I would never recommend them to anyone
Pros
Cons
Bad paid and long hours
A good stop gap.
general opperative (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 June 2017
Adecco are keen to find and keep you in work, if you are hard working and reliable. As long as you work with them, they will work with you to keep you employed in a job that suits you.
Pros
They will always find work for you.
Cons
You can not always rely on temparay work.
Brilliant
receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2017
The staff at Adecco become a second family to their employees.

always striving to accommodate clients and employees.

very understanding and will always try to find work best suited for for each individual
Pros
Monday to Friday 9-5
Cons
non
Don't bother
Administrative & Office Support (Former Employee) –  Dundrum, County Dublin11 September 2016
A temp agency is supposed to get you regular work even if it's once or twice a month. Initially when I had signed up I was getting calls pretty frequently. Eventually I never heard from them again. I can't say that other temp agencies are any better but they do kinda take advantage of people who need work.
Pros
Lots of flexibility with schedules
Cons
Not enough work
Professional, friendly and approachable
Temporary Agent (Current Employee) –  Cork10 March 2016
Staff have a very approachable manner and they are supportive and encouraging. The are very helpful with interview prep and always follow-up with feedback. They are diligent with any queries or issues.
Pros
Friendly, accessible
Engaging, Supportive Employer
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Galway24 February 2016
Adecco are a supportive company who offer excellent progression and training programs. Communication is always open and it's encouraged to voice opinions and ideas.

You are expected to work hard but are rewarded by incentives and constant recognition for success stories.
Pros
Career progression, Uncapped commission, Autonomy, Supportive work culture
Cons
On-boarding could be improved.
Very good work agency
Warehouse administrator/driver (Former Employee) –  Santry, D23 March 2015
Adecco filled me with job from the 2nd week I was with them and provided very good service through the whole time I was with them.
Productive and fun workplace
Inbound Lead Manager (Russia and CEE market) (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 June 2014
- A lot of customer interaction and communications on the different level. Lots of interesting conversation and positive energy.
- Every day is the new challenge. I am coming across new business developments and strategy implementations.
- Management is more like coaching and being your mates and support, rather than bosses.
- My team are great. It is most important part of the our success, atmosphere at work. Really it is the most enjoyable part of job!
- Dealing with those prospect who are not willing or kind of, scared to share the information and not really interested in the product. Sometimes their attitude can be really mean.
Pros
Atmosphere at work, gym facility and swimming pool, free food - definetly worth mention!
Cons
Being hired on temporary basis is not allow to fully participate in different projects
Poste Adecco
Chargée de recrutement, stage (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D5 December 2013
Bonne expérience

 Processus de sélection (publication d’offre d’emploi, tri de cv, entretiens face-à-face et téléphoniques, évaluation du niveau d’anglais, contrôle des références, etc.)
 Mise à jour de la base de données avec les candidats sélectionnés
 Responsable assessment center
Agencja na poziomie
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland20 May 2013
gdyby nie skończył mi się kontrakt pewnie nadal bym tam pracował także to była dobra firma
Pros
płatne przerwy, dużo nadgodzin, luźna atmosfera na linni agencja pracownik
Cons
brak możliwości awansu