Apple Employee Reviews

No comments yet
Fraud Prevention (Current Employee) –  Cork12 February 2018
No comment yet, because I'm still working in this company, I think it's not ethic to talk about your current employer. I think the most important thing is "depends on what department you are in", you can't say all bad or all good.
Productive lots of support
Administration (Current Employee) –  Cork9 January 2018
Dealing with payment issues around EMEIA, contacting customers about payment problems, adding new cards to orders, dealing with unencrypted CC numbers.
Pros
Benevity programme.
Cons
open every day of the year no bank holidays oct
Excelente empresa en Irlanda
Tier 2 Senior Advisor GER (Current Employee) –  Cork, Irlanda30 December 2017
He trabajado en el departamento de Apple Care como Customer Support Advisor, en Febrero 2017 promocionado a Senior Advisor, contrato indefinido y a tiempo completo.

Como iTunes Store Advisor ofrezco soporte técnico y servicio al cliente a los clientes del iTunes y App Store de Apple vía teléfono, chat e email sobre cuentas y facturación, descarga de adquisiciones/compras, autorizaciones y muchas otras categorías. Tengo que seguir pautas y procedimientos estándar que me ayudan a responder a nuestros clientes. Hay un énfasis en resolver preguntas frecuentes tan rápido y efectivo como posible - pero también en reconocer problemas más complejos y escalar estos asuntos de acuerdo a su naturaleza.

Como Tier 2 Senior Advisor tambien enseño a los nuevos advisors come tienen que hacer su trabajo y los goles de la empresa.
Pros
Seguro medico privado, sistema de pensiones y acciones de la empresa, pago puntual, transporte subvencionado, modernos ambientes, propio iMac y telefono
Cons
El horario laboral es bien controlado
productive, independent workplace
AppleCare mac+ Tier2 Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cork26 November 2017
i learned how to get along with multiple different styles of management, since my manager seemed to change every month.
the training prepares you a bit for everyday life, however, most knowledge is what you acquire yourself on the job.
Cons
lack
Multicultural Vibrant Workplace
Market research & Data Analysis Team lead (Current Employee) –  Cork23 November 2017
A vibrant workplace with good learning opportunity.
Helped me enhance my cooperation skill, offered me the opportunity of gain managing experience and work on multiple project.
Not available
Agreement Administration Advisor (Former Employee) –  County Cork24 October 2017
Sehr gute Firma mit einem sehr gutem Management und Arbeitsklima.
Ambiente di lavoro pessimo
supporto (Former Employee) –  cork6 October 2017
Ambiente di lavoro pessimo, sembra di lavorare in un regime, la compagnia che periodicamente controlla la vita personale dei dipendenti compreso instagram, whatsapp e Facebook.
Non si è liberi di esprimere la propia opinione, le opportunità di crescere all'interno dell'azienda sono poche e tutte riservate ad alcune persone.
Pros
pochi e riservati solo ai manager
Cons
Bulling nei confronti dei dipendenti
Great experience in managing the team and kitchen
Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Cork27 September 2017
I look after a team of 26, chefs, kp and CA , I have 5000 people in apple whom we try to capture in my men style and food trends, I have learned a lot in the management side of the organisation and how to manage people.
Pros
eat the great food
Cons
can be overpowering
nice company to work for
ACPR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cork26 September 2017
Great company and a very good job culture. I am enjoying every single day work at Apple. Both colleagues and the management are just like own family. It is a pleasure to wake up every day and get to work at Apple.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Relation Advisor (At Home Advisor) (Current Employee) –  AHA26 September 2017
Apple is a perfect company to work at. Apple offers great benefits and training programs to grow up while you work. The perfect place to get a career for life.
Pros
Great place to learn
Cons
no one
Ambiente de trabajo divertido con café gratis
Analista de datos (Former Employee) –  Cork, Irlanda31 August 2017
Ambiente de trabajo dinamico, flexibilidad horaria, grupo de compañeros multicultural, equipo de supervisores siempre disponibles para cualquier situacion.
ba
spécial (Current Employee) –  irlande24 August 2017
c'est formidable de travailler dans un environnement aussi dynamique
Pros
gym
Cons
horaires
productive
General Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork21 August 2017
worked 12 hour shift and generated products on a manufacturing line. A diverse work environment and health benefits. Friendly atmosphere throughout the work force.
Very Good
Apple Advisor/TMA (Former Employee) –  Cork2 July 2017
A great enterprise, where you can work, meet exceptional people, get incredible skills and help Customers from around the world.
Was fun and challenging to work at Apple
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Limerick20 June 2017
At Home Advisor- 1 Year College Programme Contract

Customers’ first point of contact, I have being the friendly voice of Apple, answering questions about Apple's products and services and providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting and technical support.I have used my technical expertise, creativity and passion to meet customer's needs — reminding them that behind our great products are amazing people.
Best company I ever worked for
Developper support specialist (Former Employee) –  Cork18 June 2017
Apple is such a brilliant company to work for. They really look after their employees and it is so great to work with an international team. I would definitely go back if I can in the future
Pros
free stuff, party, team activities...
fun place to work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork6 June 2017
Apple was a very interesting place to work. I met lots of new people, learned what it is like to work in a business environment, i really enjoyed working there.
Productive and fun
Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork30 May 2017
The job was easy and fun with excellent benefits. It was convenient with the time shift an the location was also Ideal. All the staff was friendly and co operative
Pros
in the area
Cons
short contract
Avis Apple
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cork, Irlande26 May 2017
Apple est l'une des plus grande et influente entreprises du monde.

Il y a tellement de possibilités d'évolution avec Apple. Ils reconnaissent vraiment le talent quand il y en a et ils mettent en marche les moyens nécessaires pour aider leurs employés à évoluer.

De plus, le salaire est correcte, voire très correcte en comparaison avec d'autres pays.

À recommander!
Pros
Salaire, evolution, connaissances
Cons
C'est pas en France
Très bonne école
Back up Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork Irlande18 May 2017
Apple est une entreprise parfaite pour se former. Le call center n'est pasvraiment un endroit d'évolution car on évolue rapidement en passant d'un poste de conseiller à superviseur (le superviseur conseil le conseiller), mais ensuite l'évolution est lente et les places deviennent chères.
Les avantages sont mieux que dans n'importe quelles autres entreprises et l'ambiance y est très agréable.
Très bon cadre de travail!
Pros
Avantages (Salle de sport, dentistes, masseur, opticien sur places! Très bonne cantine digne d'un bon restaurant)
Cons
Peu d'évolution, situé en irlande (cela dépend de vos envie mais si vous venez du sud, cela peut devenir génant)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2