Beacon Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 May 2016
The staff were very nice and everyone that works there was very helpful to me. The pay and hours were good. The work space was nice and the food was amazing.
See my CV

Arranging Clinics for next day
Process payment
Cash Handling
Telephone queries
Very interesting and challenging work
Senior MRI Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, Dublin Ireland18 August 2014
The work was very challenging unfortunatly the management was very poor and created an air of hostility among some unsatisfied employees.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad work atmosphere
Enjoyable
Healthcare Assistant (Bank staff) (Current Employee) –  Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 1614 April 2014
I have learned a lot of different things since I came to the Beacon Hospital. Therefore I feel I have grown personally and professionally within the healthcare industry. I have assisted various doctors and nurses perform different procedures on patients for example, I assisted a doctor perform a lumbar puncture, I also assisted a nurse to insert a catheter. I have learned how to take a patients obervations, and assist patients with CPMs when required. A large part of my job is to move between the wards, therefore I will see various departments with a number of different illnesses and injuries on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
Inconsistent working hours