Bristol-Myers Squibb Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,016 reviews
A modernising workplace with opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 May 2017
In general a great place to work. Plenty of opportunities with new directions for the company, and a bright future due to the great pipeline and company direction.
productive workplace.
QC Analyst. (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2017
worked for three months in Cruiserath which is a start up. I was a QC lab analyst. the work was all office based however, I spent my time writing up SOPs and risk assessments.
Pros
Flexible workong hours.
Cons
Paper work.
Great people in a big start-up
HR (Current Employee) –  Mulhuddart, County Dublin25 May 2016
BMS are building a new biologics facility so it's a very exciting time, there's lots of new people that bring new ideas, people are friendly and helpful. There's a really good vibe around. It's very, very busy for everyone but there's still a big emphasis on work-life balance. It's a very open culture so people listen and help. The products that BMS will be making in Cruiserath are blockbusters and will have a hugely positive impact on cancer treatment.
Pros
Great people, friendly and collaborative culture
Cons
The canteen could be improved
n/a
Operations and Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin12 February 2016
12 hours shifts maintaining all plant equipment for 24 hrs continuous operations ,many areas covered in production ,solvent recovery ,tank farms , incineration and waste water treatment areas .Reactive to breakdowns , on call .
Excellent
QA Regulatory Chemist (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin9 February 2016
I have got a lot of work experience regarding quality assurance and regulatory affairs.The working environment is excellent and the co workers are all friendly and helpful.
Productive and enthusiastic workplace
Manufacturing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cruiserath7 June 2015
A good atmosphere in the Cruiserath site, with the majority of people engaged in their work. Plenty of opportunities for further development.
Pros
Good pay/benefits.
Cons
Lack of opportunities to further your career
Fast and great experience
Replenishment Planner (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 November 2013
BMS is a well know brand in the pharma industry and my assets were sued in this which I have gained from previous companies. The position gave me the opportunity to learn more about the pharma industry which I can carry with me.
Excellent learning capabilities
Sales & Marketing Administration (Former Employee) –  Dublin Ireland28 March 2012
As I'm only covering Maternity Cover, it is dissapointing as I'd like to enjoy a permanent role. BMS are a wonderful bunch to work for & I've learnt an enormous amount.
Pros
nice people
Cons
no permanent offers of employment