Bus Eireann Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Loved working there...
Staff Officer (Former Employee) –  Waterford24 October 2017
Loved working thee but decided to retire early... Great work colleagues.... Good work extras...
Good doctor benefits ....excellent pay and conditions...company very good at dealing with influence personnel in a highly sensitive and confidential way...
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Worked 5 day week
Enjoyable and comfortable workplace
Office work (Former Employee) –  Limerick1 October 2017
I enjoyed 2 weeks work experience here working in the garage and the office I was issueing tickets to customers to travel all over the country and in the garage I learned the basic skills of how the buses are fkixed and repaired I found this very interesting
great workplace
Mechanic assistant (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo8 September 2017
I helped the other workers because i was only doing work experience. I helped the the workers repair the buses and test the buses and check that the seats on the bus were still suitable for use. I learned about buses mechanical parts and about the safety of the mechanical work on vehicles and how to test vehicles for problems. The work experience at bus eireann was very enjoyable and I would advise others to work there.
Pros
Experience, helpful workers
A good company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 September 2017
I worked for bus eireann/ Cie for 36 years and had a great relationship with everybody that worked there.the company won't to make changes to the work force and offered me and some of my colleagues a voluntary severance package.
Cons
Worked long hours
fun workplace , good team effort
2003 till Present (Current Employee) –  Broadstone14 July 2017
inputting bank dockets to reconcile against bank statements,deal with solicitors letters on daily post.set up school contractors bank details ,set up vendors for various companies.reconcile wages listings for the different countrys around Ireland to balance with our bank statements ,send out cheques on a weekly basis for refunds etc.
Pros
free bus pass, and discount price for GP

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bus Eireann. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8