CareWorks Employee Reviews

The best job I've ever had!
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH25 July 2017
Wonderful atmosphere. The supervisors and the managers actually make themselves available for any issue. Sometimes ques can get crazy, but not unbearable. There is always something going on in your specific department to make you feel like you're actually a part of a family.
Pros
family atmosphere, laid back, great perks.
Cons
wish pay could be a little more
Lack luster senior management who couldn't think forward if their own jobs depended on it.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH5 June 2017
The hardest part about working at CareWorks is accepting the fact that you work at CareWorks and you're in a dead end job. If you like just coming in and collecting your paycheck and have no career goals, this is the place for you.
Pros
Lots of good food close by for lunch.
Cons
Everything else
not able to provide FT employment
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NC3 June 2017
Staff comprised of nice people, good speech and OT therapists.
This company was unable to provide FT employment for me in the years that i have worked for them.
Care works
First report of injury specialist/Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH23 May 2017
Great people way under paid no room to advance on the MCO side, lack of respect for the case specialist and raises are completely disrespectful. The place has taken a severe nose dive.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Terrible raises
Good
Temp Teacher (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA7 May 2017
Manager and staff a her friendly and kept together. Family oriented. Loved working here. I would go back to work for her anytime. Temping for teachers is easy.
Undervalued, overworked
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH1 May 2017
This company does not pay their IT staff what fair market value dictates they should be paid. They continue to ask them to do more, without offering additional compensation. Also, merit increases are not tied to job performance. Which, makes absolutely no logical sense.
Loved working with my clients
Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH30 April 2017
I loved working with my clients and built many lasting relationships with my co-workers and clients. Depending on your supervisor some would get away with not having to complete as much work and given "passes" while there work was passed off to the staff already on over load.
Great training, nice environment but difficult caseload
State fund claims examiner (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH21 March 2017
The company does not have enough examiners to spread out clients. In order to provide the best customer service more examiners are needed. Current caseloads do not allow examiners to provide the level of customer service that should be given.
hard working job with stressfull atmosphere
Absence Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH21 February 2017
A typical day at work is a full work load that tends to be very stressful. Very steady busy work enviroment but the people are great to work with. There definately needs to be balance.
Pros
lots of experience
Cons
work load can be overwhelming
Great place to move up in a company, friendly and comfortable
DDE Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH21 July 2016
It's a very comfortable relaxing place to work. It's nice to have co-workers as well as supervisor ask about your life and genuinely care. The work policies are laid backand not so standard to other places of employment and I 've had my different experiences with multiple companies.
Pros
PTO policy and food truck fridays
Cons
Pay is average and incentives not given
stable job w good pay
ams (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH23 May 2016
stable job, good work hours, very good starting pay, laidback environment, autonomy, hi case load, decent training, hardest thing is keeping up with the workload,
Great Place To Work
Health Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH8 March 2016
I absolutely loved this job except for I believe that HIM Specialist should get paid more but they took care of their employees. We got big Christmas bonus and always was rewarded for the effort that we put into the job.
Pros
Great Bonuses
Cons
Not paid enough
welcoming environment
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Sunbury, VIC22 January 2016
family oriented organisation, very helpful staff and manager. Flexible working time and get o meet people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Careworks
Team Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH15 December 2015
Working here for Careworks has been a privilege. I have been honored to be promoted through the company from, an HIM Specialist to a Team Assistant. Being a Team Assistant, usually my work consist of assisting any case specialist, manager and nurses with extra work they may need help with. I have worked with the bureau of workers compensation, all Microsoft programs, as well as mailing and faxing C-9 request to the appropriate parties.

While starting off at Careworks for the entry level department as an HIM Specialist, I have received honors in weekly time management award along with a perfect star for 90% or above in my weekly audits. When working as a Team Assistant I was also honored with 100% every weekly audit since my first week in the department.
working under pressure,but still able to reach my targets
Data Capturer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC3 August 2015
I believe in each and every working environment you have to create your own happiness and that is what I have been doing at Careworks.I believe that when I am always happy and friendly I will never find any faults with my employers and Colleagues.
the hardest part of my job is when i am expected to do more than my power,which I do at times,but every day is different from the other.somedays I will recceive a lot of work for 3 people which I will be excpected to do all that on my own.

I enjoy my job a lot and I would not compare it to anything,I just feel like it is not challenging for me anymore...I find it so monotonous.

Careworks is a very fun environment with friendly management.
Pros
Team buildings
Cons
N/a
Productive and great place to work
Bill Payment Adjustment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 July 2015
This is a great place to work, nice people, and learning experience. I have enjoyed putting in work here. Great atomphere, Managment is nice and willing to teach you new things.
Pros
Learnign experience, nice atmophere
Cons
Long drive
Communication is KEY
Teacher-Contract Positions (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA29 June 2015
Enjoyed working for Careworks. The hours are flexible and the locations are reasonable. It's important to communicate what you are and aren't willing to do.
Pros
field trips, experiencing different locations, flexible hours, Christmas Bonus
Cons
NO benifits
Poor
Medical Bill Payment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH19 June 2015
My typical day consisted of processing low to high level bills for the Bureau of Workers Compensation. The Management there was like a rotating door and they never seemed to listen to ideas or concerns that you may have. The department Manager did nothing for the moral within the department, not awards, warm fuzzies, nothing. Her interpersonal relationships with her employees that do the processes is very poor. She only talks to them if she needs something, and only communicates with the managers. The hardest part about going to work is the repetition in the job, no chance for advancement, and company not open to no ideas. What I enjoy the most is the people, I developed great relationships while working there.
Pros
Good balance work/life
Cons
poor management/no open door policy
Retail Assassint - Careworks
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 January 2015
Very good environment to work.

Working the cash register and engaging and showing great customer service.
Worked from a home office for thirteen years.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH24 November 2014
My typical day at work was traveling to see clients face to face. To build relationships to help to insure their success and help them build a strong business.

To find my clients troubles and make sure they were resolved in a timely fashion.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my clients insure their success.