CPL jobs Employee Reviews

Always thankful
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare28 September 2016
They allowed me to have a first experience in Ireland.
Thanks to them , i've met amazing people,
I could complain about how their system works, but that's how things work nowadays. Everything is profit oriented. I'd rather remember the wonderful times I had with my teammates.
horrible environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Galway30 August 2016
Contact work on client site.

Completely unapproachable - if you asked questions you were punished
Contract broken without discussion - HR did not know what was written in their own contract
Contracted into large IT company - one of my worst work experiences.
Colleagues were great - really good team of people
Team lead - passive aggressive bully. Had one or two employees that he liked - rest of team would not be spoken to for weeks on end.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Team Lead
Good Times on HP
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 April 2016
In fact I started at 8 am, but as HP had a gym within the workplace, I always arrived at 7 am to work out, starting to work full of energy.

I worked on the Spanish and Portuguese Lines.

I met Portugal calls, Spain and when some other line was bussy, I helped the service, in English.

On average 20 calls per day. 10 in English, 5 in Spanish and 5 in Portuguese.

The work environment was super friendly with friends of different nationalities.
Pros
always learning something in meetings.
not good
customer service, IT support (Former Employee) –  Leixlip9 February 2016
worst experience ever, Training; more breaks than training and got mostly a repeat of what was told already. Some customers use bad language. enjoyable part was zero
Pros
Cons
n/a
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Fire Warden (Former Employee) –  Warden, ENG25 October 2015
A enjoyable and productive workplace. I got along well with my fellow co workers and management was very approachable and supportive.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Temporary contract
CPL Momentum course
CPL Course (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 October 2015
Tourism and Hospitality for 4 months and then 3 months Internship work placement in Moldren hotel as Night porter, as Receptionist, Security, Working after 11pm till 2am on bar serving the guests, and at 5am Prepere the breakfast for 6;30 am
Pros
No Free luches
Cons
Normal School Days
Easy job
Facebook Community Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D27 August 2015
Simple job simple system to work under. very basic salary. Management not good. recmened for student starting there job career.
Relaxed and fun work enviroment
Local Data Quality Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Dublin, 311 July 2015
Working at CPL was a great experience. The expectations and requirements are achievable and there are many opportunities to gain promotions. In addition, CPL staff are always very attentive and understanding, making it easy to come and talk to them about any issue that arise.
Pros
Free food and snacks
Cons
No flexible working hours
Fun workplace
Google Maps Local Data Quality Evaluation/Control (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D19 May 2015
CPL gave me the opportunity of working for Google Maps where I learned about my high capacity to improve where I constantly progressed in my work, becoming faster by maintaining a very high quality of work. Being involved in special projects where I took part at the improvements of Google Maps' workflow, I was trained to use Google Docs and especially Google Spread Sheets (formula based). Being very communicative, I kept a good relation with my leads cooperating with feedback and making reports. I loved to be a part of my team and worked intensively with my co-workers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Limited contract
Always kept busy!
Canteen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2014
Changed depending on which job, great jobs though.
each gave me experience.
Very lively workplace. Busy but relaxed environment. Great for 1st experience in a call center
Technical Support Analyst level 1-2 (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, KE3 March 2014
A typical day at work would be spent on the phone and in an open space, so it is preferable to love interacting.

The main tasks are answering incoming calls from users (the number of call per day varies a lot), analysing issues then solving those issues thanks to personal knowledge, knowledge base and/or coach's assistance in a timely manner. Filling at least one ticket per call during the call. Escalating the cases that could not be solve to the relevant workgroup (thanks to the ticket). Other tasks might be occasionnally required such as dispatching unresolved tickets and answering incoming e-mails.

You are hired to support your native language. English is used to communicate with your coach, Team Leader, and HR so it is important to have a good level when you arrive. Though it is great as a first experience this is NOT the place where you will improve your level of English.

A technical training is provided during the first weeks but personnal research might be necessary for people without a technical background.

As in any call-center you are sometimes required to be a little flexible regarding the working hours.
Pros
Lively workplace, Relaxed and friendly environment, There is usually a great atmosphere among the call-takers.
Cons
Very high turnover of people, low salary and benefits compared to other call-centers.
Fun workplace, Opportunity to improve skills
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D17 February 2014
- Good environment to work and opportunity to develop new skills.
- Learned how to deal with the time between travelling to the company and at work.
- The hardest part o the job is not actually the job but the travelling time spending to get at the location and coming back.
- The most enjoyable part of the job, to be able to improve the Skills, talking and helping costumers trough their issues.
- Excellent and excited team work.
Good progression chances
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D11 November 2013
Good place to work.
Each day is different
We have alot of chances to progress with the Training structure in place.
Pros
Training
Cons
Salary
Good employer
Local Data Quality Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland5 September 2013
I worked for CPL on a project of a different company. CPL had a onsite office and was always available for any queries. They handled everything quickly and reliable.
The work athmosphere was very friendly and competitive. Bonuses were offered for better quality work. Days off were granted without a problem. Overtime was never asked for in that specific postion.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, regular updates, friendly, reliable
Senior Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 July 2013
• Recruit Germans, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, French and all multilingual candidates for clients in the IT, Customer Service and Sales areas.
• Sourcing candidates, nationally and internationally, using traditional and innovate techniques like Boolean searches, Jobscience, LinkedIn, Monster and online advertising.
• Manage a variety of clients and work with them in order to insure that recruitment projects are a success.
• Successfully undertook large-scale recruitment projects in the multilingual area for clients.
• Liaise with clients in suggesting new procedures and working methods to improve the service provided.
• Responsible for administrating technical tests, language tests, aptitude tests and role-plays for possible candidates
• Ensure that all key information between client and our Language Jobs team is communicated effectively to make sure that only suitable candidates are been sent for our client’s positions.
• I was actively involved in the development, launch and management of the online social media campaign for the Cpl Language Team. Project Managed the creation of the Cpl Language Jobs Harlem Shake video and also other promotional videos for the team.
• Clients who I have dealt with and recruited for as a member of the Language Jobs team include HP, Accenture, Facebook, eBay, PayPal, Google, GOA, Big Fish, IBM, Pocketkings, Stream and Covidien
Good place to learn and progress
Leve 1 Tech Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Leixlip, Co.Kildare17 December 2012
The work is good and gives you plenty of opportunity to learn and improve your skills in a team environment
Pros
excellent place for learning
could be better
HCA (Current Employee) –  Dublin South22 November 2012
its good all over accept there are weeks when there is no job.