Domino's Employee Reviews

Self empoyed work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dundrum, County Dublin19 January 2018
Nice work atomosphere. nice to meet new people delivering food and seeing smile at their faces while giving the food on time fresh and hot.
Nice to travel around dublin streets
long hours and very busy periods.
pizza maker (Current Employee) –  Clonee, County Meath30 December 2017
The job required you to answer phones, take orders make food and pack the food to the boxes. The hardest part of the job was the night shifts and the busy time that comes from about 6-10 o'clock. Essential skills that were leaned were answering the phones, dealing with costumers, handling money Closing the shop.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours and night shifts
its ok
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 December 2017
A typical day at work includes dealing with customers, answering phones, and liaising between customers and management.

My work duties have taught me how to keep calm in stressful situations, how to deal with customers, and how to work effectively in an intercultural environment.
fun and busy
Team member (Current Employee) –  Citywest, County Dublin7 December 2017
i work on the weekends , mostly at the busiest hours , is very hectic and can also be stressful .Domino's is fun somedays and we have very friendly stuff .
Great contact with customers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 September 2017
Job from monday to Sunday
I learn language, got very good concact with customers.
Hard job on beggining when You did not know adresses but after 1 month you know 90% of area
Pros
free pizza
Cons
Very good hours
Fast-paced and warm workplace
Cash Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth29 July 2017

Great Workplace
Store manager in Castletroy Branch (Former Employee) –  Limerck2 July 2017
I enjoyed my time in Dominos. I learnt valuable lessons with this company and they had an excellent training structure.Nights are the busiest and patience and customer service are a priority
Pros
Free Pizzas and bonuses
Cons
Night work
Regular job for students
Driver / Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Sligo Town, County Sligo30 May 2017
Good opportunity for some extra cash for students and young people, but this place was privately owned and the owner is not a very nice person to customers or staff.
Pros
Fun team
Cons
Owner
A normal office type
Assistant Manager (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 May 2017
Not so easy work environment,
provides experience in troubleshooting, no fixed hour shift. No pension or healthcare. little to no work life balance
Nice to work but not appreciated for Hard-work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 May 2017
work - work - work and work that's all no fun, need put more than double efforts while working in domino's. As a manager have to left behind social life. Need avail 24hrs when ever they need you have to go no choice. Stressful job. Very tough target to achieve bonuses.
Pros
Only for managers free lunch
Cons
no break times fixes
Great
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 May 2017
Difficult to ballance full time work and school but overall an easy job I would work the night mostly. A lot of customers which makes labelling very difficult and you have to be very fast.
no fun at all and very stressed atmosphere
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth22 February 2017
Working in Domino's is good but its just a temporary job with very little perspectives. Overall i wouldn't recommend however its just my private opinion based on working in only one of their shops.
Pros
1 euro for a dinner
Cons
stress
Good for part time work
Instore Worker (Current Employee) –  Cork10 February 2017
Good employer. Good choice for students or people looing for part time work as the managers try to accommodate hours as much as possible. Food safety and hygiene are key In Domino's.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Long late nights, poor pay
Fun and fast paced work place
Make Line Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glenageary, County Dublin16 January 2017
Dominos pizza was a very enjoyable job. A typical day would consist of managing the phones and also helping out on the make line to assure that orders are met and customers are satisfied.
Managers would constantly be giving orders to people to insure targets are met.
The hardest part of the job was making pizzas during the busy hours it would get crazy busy at times.
The most enjoyable part was having fun with co-workers while making pizzas and hitting targets.
Good work place at times
Asst. manager (Current Employee) –  Galway26 October 2016
I've worked here for almost 6 years, I've been trained as an assistant manager and given roles such as shift runner & cash handler. It is a decent place to work but the chance to progress hasn't been coming for over 4 years
Cons
Long, unsociable hours
Productive workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Sallins, County Kildare10 October 2016
I started work at 12 noon till 8pm most days, i would then collect the food that had to be delivered. What i learned whilst working this job is improving efficiency with time.
Not great at low level
PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Balbriggan, County Dublin11 September 2016
Working at Domino's as a driver is under self employment to pay you half the minimum wage, staff turnover is very high in this business, they can replace you. I felt when announcing the end of college, I was already replaced by taking on more staff, reducing tip opportunities and hours for everyone as I was still working there when this happened. There is no advancement opportunities and work is not possible unless used in conjunction with social welfare. For the pay, it's not worth wearing your car engine out for, only if you can't get work anywhere else. A dead-end job unless you stay there for years to get through the ranks.
Pros
You get a free staff meal, but have to pay for medium pizza upwards
Cons
Low pay, no value for employee's, random hours, car engine weardown
based on team work and being attentive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rathmines, County Dublin22 June 2016
⦁ Dealing with customer via phone and face to face

⦁ Working under pressure and managing multiple workloads as it is the 2nd busiest branch of Dominos in Ireland

⦁ Working as a team
great
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 June 2016
i really enjoyed working in dominos friendly atmosphere and busy working environment it was really good during my study period they helped me by giving me wright roster hours
Productive and fun workplace
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Gorey, County Wexford23 February 2016
Open the shop
Preparing workplace
receiving phone calls
serve a customer
preparing the pizza and side orders
clean the shop areas
closingthe shop

I've learned to slap a nice pizza from fresh dough (most enjoyable part of the job), to manage a day running shifts, to work in team,to correctly serve a customer.

I don't like to work under pressure, with colleagues who do not work in team (the hardest part of the job)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9