Doyle Shipping Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not recommended for anyone who care about health. Mental health.
Worker with experience. (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 December 2017
One of the baddest place to work in whole Dublin.
Unexpected overtimes, bullying, harassing, not great cooperation between workers and management. Saving monies in the place where it shouldn't be any of discussion about /expecially wages on the night shift - no night shift allowance/. Work for 16-20 hrs, 8hars breake and come back to work next 10-15 hrs.
Huge rotation of people without experience, expectation from management to work over your possibilities. Difficulties to organize your own life /if you work here - you have no social life/.
Great place for first job until you realize that you are worth much more.
I can't say that is good place for work at all.
I learned here one important thing.. Time to change work because this place is antisocial. Everyday more and more and more.. expectations from management, work to do, hours to cover /especially now when they got contract with new vessel/.
Pros
Free coffe. Only.
Cons
Unexpected overtimes, bullying and others..
Doyle Shipping Group is a very pro active company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 November 2016
Alot of my work in DSG was dealing with management issues with Large customers & helping the CEO with various projects, The most enjoyable part of the job was the sense of achievement and the comradery with fellow workers, I am used to working 7 days per week ie. you always answer your phone & DSG operates in this manner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doyle Shipping Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Doyle Shipping Group Reviews by Job Title