EY Employee Reviews

Coordinator
Sales and Account Coordinator/ Knowledge Research (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 March 2017
It is important to share information to find solutions to projects for Accountants so they can offer solutions to clients. I enjoyed doing this job...
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun place
Audit Senior (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 February 2017
EY is a very diverse work place where your exposure is high and gives an opportunity to gain exponential knowledge in a shot span of time.
Productive and Balanced place to work in
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 October 2016
All the staff are very helpful and kind. Open to answer any questions I had. Always ready to help and guide me in my work.
Learned a lot about the world of audit and accounting
Pros
Good salary and people
Cons
long hours sometimes and no overtime pay
Excellent job with opportunity to learn about new clients and meet new people on regular basis
Audit Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 December 2015
- A typical day at work mainly comprised of communication / meetings with the client, coaching and reviewing the work of subordinates , executing the audit documentation
- During my tenure, I have learned among other things, client management, understanding of UK & Irish GAAP/ IFRS, shared service audits work, correspondence with EY Local teams in different countries and managing everyone (Partner, client, audit, managers, assistants)
Productive and Learning Environment
Audit Supervising Senior (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D15 November 2015
Totally career motive firm. really enjoyable work here. mentors are really good and supportive. lots of travel involved within country and out of country
Pros
Training and learning
Gran ambiente de trabajo
Indirect Tax Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D3 November 2015
Gran experiencia y muy buen ambiente laboral. Grandes oportunidades de crecimiento. Management muy accesible y cercano.
Challenging
Audit Senior (Current Employee) –  Dublin 224 September 2013
Over the past 4.5 years I have been responsible for completing audits by myself and as a senior leading a team. I often worked on multiple engagements at the same time which required a lot of oganisation and communication.
I worked with different managers during my time there and got on really well with the people I worked with.
The hardest part of the job was the time pressure, particularly when delays were encountered as the job would go over the time allocated and that resulted in me having to manage multiple engagements and ensure the audit work and reviews were completed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting my colleagues and having the opportunity to work on audits both by myself and other people.