Google Employee Reviews

comida y bebidas gratis
2 jefe de cocina (Former Employee) –  Dublin Irlanda19 September 2017
Buena atmosfera en trabajo . Horarios de trabajo de lunes a viernes.
Productive and fun workplace
App Developer Sales Lead SEEMEA (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 July 2017
Top notch employer. You are continuously challanged to do better. The stake is high. The company rewards you for your achievements but can be as demanding.
Short but good
Project : Legal Removal Specialist Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 July 2017
Hired on contract based. Great experience and good for the CV experience. The location was good and centered. The management where friendly and approchable. Wish there was an opportunity to stay after contract end.
Pros
Good salary, good culture
Cons
Be carefull with the free food
Fun workplace.
Data Analysis/Evaluation (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 July 2017
I was only here for 8 months and it was as a contractor for their google maps site. because of this i cant review google properly. but the workplace i was in was great. fun and enjoyable.
Fun Place to work
Search Strategic Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 June 2017
Worked on contract from Service Source.
Google was great to Partner with.
Free lunches, flexible work life balance, great culture.
Would highly recomment
Pros
Free lunches, flexible work life balance, great culture
It's a great place to work for
Content Review (Former Employee) –  Asia square tower11 June 2017
This is an ideal place to work. If I wouldn't have gone back to Vietnam for family reasons, I would love to stay here to work.

- My typical day is to review the content of the ads appeared in the websites which contain owner ads to see if there are any violations to our T&C and will rate the content accordingly. I have to maintain 95-100% of accuracy. Failing to do so, we have to redo again and again till the quality meets.
- In terms of culture, I would say it's vibrant and active. However, everyone seemed to be too focus into works that they tend to forget what's going on with other colleagues.
- The most enjoyable part is needless to say, food, and facilities - of the world class employers :)
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Cross culture activities
Participation to Bold programme
Participant at Google BOLD Immersion (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 April 2017
I encourage any student to participate to the Bold immersion programme. It is a great programme to challenge yourself and to meet people from different countries. It was short but very intense. I keep this experience as one of the best of my life.
Innovative and fun workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 April 2017
Surely and amazing place to work with amazing benefits. Very innovative and open culture and values. Very bright and talented people and a very inclusive culture.
Amazingly comfortable
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 April 2017
Google is not a conventional work by place by any means. It is extremely unique and comfortable, staff are very respectable and respect you. It offers and insight as to how efficient one place can be with enthusiasm.

Normally I would go in and listen to well known speakers and present an example of what we had gathered from their talks in groups, establishing roles and where resources would be pooled to come up with a viable solution to a problem.

The management is great, the building is always tidy, staff are very polite and helpful if you need advice.

The culture at Google is quite literally from what one of my hosts said to make it into a synopsis. "The culture at Google isn't the suit and boot style, its bring yourself, your whole-self to work no matter what you wear or have on your body. Be able to express yourself"

I think the challenge of work experience there was just getting used to the fact you were in Google and trying to make the most of every opportunity you get.

Meeting speakers from all sectors of Google and where they stand on certain matters, incredible people from other companies.
Pros
Free Lunch, Meeting speakers, Advice
Cons
There are no cons in my opinion that I know of
environement de travail motivant
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, IE12 April 2017
de bonnes équipe et une bonne première expérience.
Pros
snacks gratuit
Great experience
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Romania15 March 2017
Would do it again. Waiting for next big project in which I could invest my time and effort.
Unfortunately the core project lost funding and we were reused on another, still great project.
Great company, changes are not always meaningful
Operations Lead, Campaign Services (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 February 2017
Pros: Great perks, colleagues and managers, opportunities for advancement.

Cons: A lot of changes happen at all level of the org all the time, not all of this change is meaningful
Excellent place to work
Digital Manager UK market (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland7 February 2017
Innovative, exciting and challenging is how I would describe working at Google. Being surrounded by such intelligent and highly-motivated colleagues is rewarding and encourages hard work and growth.
Pros
Work-life balance, career progression.
Great Place
New Business Sales (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 January 2017
You learn a lot, and you work a lot harder!

A lot of internal meetings, you have to manage your time quite efficiently.

A brilliant work environment, with all the benefits & perks you might need to get your job done :)
Pros
Everything you wish for
Cons
No work/life balance
fun workplace
Mentor Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Clontarf, County Dublin26 January 2017
reviewing maps all day from the French businesses
learned how to organise my self properly
management were outstanding
Lots of different nationalities which it make the job easier.
the hardest part was to review all the Projects in a day
the easiest was the phone calls.
really enjoyed that job as it was always differents project everyday
Pros
free food
Cons
Fun Place to work and friendly environment
New Advertiser Associate (Former Employee) –  Dublin 426 January 2017
Sales were easy to do and were working in French market so it was an easy type of job as no barrier of language .
Enjoyed every step of the way as i was teaching French to my colleagues from other market during our free times.
Learned a lot and were always mixed to other nationalities which it was making the job even better.
The hardest part of the job was to close the deals as people are very
mistrustful.
The best part of the job was the closing deals and get nominated by your colleagues every week
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long Days
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin8 January 2017
Great place to work co workers where brilliant management was excellent google was the most enjoyable job i have worked in i looked forward to going to work everyday if that sounds weird
A challenging place
AdWords Account Associate (German) (full-time) (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 January 2017
A typical day at work includes reading emails and analyzing what Google AdWords customers need the most. It is crucial to identify why their campaigns are not performing the way they should and it's our task to make an end to every issue our customers have to deal with.

Every day comes with an outstanding amount of new things and practices one can learn and implement into his daily work. In addition, Google assures that the work atmosphere remains at a certain level.

The hardest part of the job consists in seeing our customers' campaigns provoking unnecessary costs and listening to their calls for help. With time, one starts sympathizing with the customers and starts realizing the campaigns one's working on represent their whole life and their businesses depend on them.

The most enjoyable part of the job is an outstanding teamwork spirit and, a happy customer's voice on the phone or a simple "Thank you" email satisfied customers use to send to us.
Pros
Teamwork, lots of things to learn, need for adaptability and flexibility
Cons
Weak leadership, missing information
glorified call centre
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 December 2016
its ok to work with arvato google. the people are lovely, but there is a lack of manangement, which also always seems to be changing.
high targets and high volume of calls to be made which are hard to achieve...
täglich neue Herausforderungen
Technische und marketing-spezifische Unterstützung (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 November 2016
Die Arbeit ist für Accenture für Google Adwords. Die Stelle wird nicht langweilig. Am Anfang ist man etwas überlaufen, aber das legt sich schnell. Man hat täglich neue Fälle und Herausforderungen.
Wichtig ist, dass man multitasking-fähig und Stressresistent ist, da das Arbeitsvolumen auch mal hoch sein kann.
Mir gefällt, dass man sehr viel über Marketing und auch die Richtlinienspezifischen Hintergründe erlernt. Was einem das Beraten der Kunden stark erleichtert.
Nachteil ist, dass das Arbeitsvolumen sehr hoch ist, und man selten Zeit hat, wirklich zu recherchieren, was genau das Problem ist.
Pros
Snacks, freundliches und hilfreiches Team, leicht erreichbar von Dublin City Center
Cons
Keine Zusatzleistungen wie Krankenversicherung, Bike to work scheme und ähnliches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3