HP Employee Reviews

Nice company to work with
QA/Automation Consultant (API Engineer) (Current Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare7 July 2017
Its very nice company to work, working on full agile environment and latest tools. Had great experience working with.
Very nice management, great benefits and work env.
Productive and fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Galway31 May 2017
I worked as an intern that assisted a team working on various software projects. The people were very friendly and helpful and were very willing to help me learn.
spännande
CDS (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 May 2017
Spännande uppgifter som gav utmaning i arbetet.

Ges vid förfrågan
Pros
Bonusar
Cons
inte i sverige
interesting place to work
Response Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ireland18 April 2017
the job was interesting and I got a chance to learn a lot of new things and gain experience in many areas.
we were a tight knit group there and helped each-other out when needed, and had a life outside work too.
Pros
chances to get experience and practical work
Cons
salary was too low
Good place to have worked.
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  IE6 April 2017
Hewlett Packard was a great place to work. It was well managed. As it was a production site and was shift work, it eventually lost out to cheaper location.
Pros
Great staff and good managers.
Cons
Shift work involving nights not healthy.
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare16 February 2017
Really good place to work, they look after their staff very well. Pity it's closing down as I would have liked to return. I do not think there will be many ore jobs available there though
Loved HP
Recruiter, HR and Training (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare15 February 2017
Just loved working with HP great dynamic place to work, great people, great benefits, overall a very pleasant work experience. Room for advancement within the company.
Pros
colleagues, culture
Cons
work hard but play hard
Interesting job,calm environment and good workplace
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare26 January 2017
I've experienced different kind of job with HP. There is no hardest part on this job except maybe one thing. Sometimes you get sleepy but they got gym there,so you can go and shake yourself a bit on breaks.
Workforce Planning & Scheduling Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 January 2017
They give me opportunity to develop myself. Great place to work. International environment. I loved to work there. Had opportunity to learn lot. Tl and Managers were available to listen you.
Good work-life balance.
Engineering Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare1 December 2016
Losing manufacturing to Asia for several years. Not growing development opportunities to compensate, despite intentions to do so. Also under pressure from US sites for development work.
Pros
Work/Life balance & culture.
Cons
Average pay, fewer opportunities.
good place to work but in the process of closing down.
Lead Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare28 October 2016
a great company to work for back around 2000. but since then the plant in leixlip has been slowly winding down. all manufacturing jobs will have moved to the far east by the end of 2017. morale is at rock bottom and everyone is just waiting for the lump.
Pros
good facilities, great people, laid back atmosphere, safe clean work environment
Cons
pay is very bad
That job was very good for me.
Production operations (Former Employee) –  Galway23 September 2016
This is a good platform, where I can show my
talent and technical skill.
I really enjoyed working at Hewlett Packard.
That would be great to gain experience and more qualifications in the right place.
Assistance
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare14 September 2016
Helping out with the tools. Loading and unloading vehicle morning and evening. Getting on great with everyone else. Gaining Skills Throughout the experience.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Early Mornings, Long hours
Excellent
Order Operations Specialist RMA & Credits (Current Employee) –  Cork13 September 2016
Outstanding place to work. I currently work as the onsite specialist for RMA’s & Credit generation and follow through to book in for all EMEA region within Order operations department. I liaise with Supply Chain and warehouse partners to ensure effective closure of all RMA/credit cases. I also deal with AP payments, generate Stock Rotations each Quarter for our Distributors and deal with many ad hoc duties that arise within the department.
nice work place
IT Developer (MVC.NET Web Application) (Former Employee) –  Galway27 July 2016
good flexible working environment.
You were given time to take training and improve yourself.
Great team people.
Obtaining resource to support testing.
completing successful testing.
To much focus on redundancy not enough on its employees
Business Continuity (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 June 2016
Good flexible working environment.
You were given time to take training and improve yourself.
Great team people.
Obtaining resource to support testing.
completing successful testing.
Pros
Home working
Cons
to much stretched resources
Very good workplace
Technical Support Analyst - level 1 (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare22 June 2016
Working at H-P is very good.
I enjoyed every minute at H-P.
I really enjoy the technical part and learning how to fix a broken software or a physical item over the phone.
Working @ HPE
Technical Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leixlip6 June 2016
experience has been good however, the management needs to invest in their staff a lot more.

no development
lack of trust in staffs
too many cuts
Pros
overall good company
Cons
development and career wise, not advisable
This was an enjoyable place to work. Everybody worked well together as a team. The manager interacted with employees on a daily basis.
Incident Manager (Former Employee) –  Galway23 May 2016
A typical day for me in the Incident Managment Centre in Hewlett Packard, included communicating with internal users and IT Engineers on a daily basis. I learned to priortise IT issues, Time Management Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Troubleshooting Skills. Support from Co-workers was excellent and teamwork was fantastic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some impatient users. The most enjoyable part was when IT issues got resolved within service level agreements.
Pros
Clubs and Activities.
Incident Manager (Operations Analyst Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Kildare18 April 2016
A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day.

We work as a team and this make the big difference by the end of the day.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Hard to get new position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval