Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

I learnt a lot from Johnson & Johnson. I improved my communication skills, teamwork skills and problem solvimng skills
Mechanical Engineer student (Former Employee) –  Limerick2 March 2017
I was assigned to a lot of projects which required me to analyse the problems and come up with a solution to prevent it from happening again. Most projects required me to work with a team which i enjoyed a lot.
Pros
experience
Cons
lunch was a bit expensive
Great staff, nice place to work, progression a big problem
Cleanroom Validation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ringaskiddy, County Cork2 February 2017
Love working here but there is no job security and positions often not allocated on work performance.

Great team spirit amongst staff and team lead. A bit of a disconnect between management and workers on the floor. Needs issues not recognised
Pros
Salary
Cons
Security or lack thereof
Poor salary
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Limerick27 October 2016
Poorly paid for the level of qualifications required to join. Inherent culture of lack of trust by management toward employees both in ability and character.
Pros
Time off.
Cons
Too tired to do anything with time off.
Productivity and fun
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Limerick14 September 2016
JnJ R&D project (Ethicon Biosurgery Ireland)

The project was a great success even the product lost its competitiveness on the market.

The team was highly educated and very well selected for the project.

As part of the management team, we were focusing on our Credo to create a Job Work/Life Balance and keep the project schedule.

We have raised 10k Euro for Paralympics Ireland I believe this tells everything about the work place environment and the team effort.
Pros
Company night outs, Family days, Bbq, etc.
Cons
Long hours, tight deadlines
Target driven
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Limerick25 July 2016
Long hours, 12 hour shifts, month of days then month of night.
good co-workers and a good benefits package including health care and bonus
Pros
Good benefits
Productive and supportive environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork12 June 2015
My job entailed processing invoices and credit notes. I would also organise invoices and credit notes into their separate companies and make sure all supplies bought were paid off.

I learned that diligence and concentration is key when doing this job.

My manager was very supportive and provided the encouragement I needed to do the job as best I could.

My co-workers were also very supportive and welcoming. They provided me with advice and made my time at Johnson and Johnson Depuy very enjoyable.

The hardest part of the job was the responsibility although it taught me a lot about the business and my abilities.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the motivated staff surrounding me and encouraging me to do my best at all times.
Pros
Food quality in canteen
fun place to work
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Limerick30 April 2015
Good place to work, nice people, cooperative management, fun to work with and a lot to learn.

High volume and fast pace working environment. more like ly to expand. safety, quality and more lenses are the norm in that order.
High volume area with emphasis on output.
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Limerick.29 September 2014
Working in a high tech and high volume environment with large emphasis on yield and output. the people i work with daily are highly motivated and its necessary to be a team player to be of benefit to the production lines,we also have to be in constant contact with superiors for continual improvement and advice.
Pros
Free Healthcare, bonus scheme
Cons
shift work and weekend work.
Learnt a lot
Quality control (Current Employee) –  limerick28 April 2014
12 hour shift work is tough, days off during the week are nice but working every long weekend and al over christmas and every other holiday wasn't great
Pros
ability to swap shifts
Cons
12 hour shifts
Productive and Friendly Environment to work.
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Limerick, Ireland12 May 2013
Everyday presented new challenges which made the work more satisfactory and enjoyable. The team worked together well and socialized occasionally. Taking initiative and working off your own accord was well respected and acknowledged. Reaching targets or the end of a lengthy project or audit was always celebrated with a night out or dinner.
Pros
The social aspect
Cons
Long Hours