Manpower Employee Reviews

Hard working
Labourer, Concrete Finisher, Paving (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 September 2017
Worked as a labourer, concrete finisher and paver throughout my time with Man Power.
I was given the opportunity to work in different jobs in order to develop my skills and knowledge in the construction environment.
Interesting
CRM/Data Analyst for Triage Team (Current Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin15 February 2017
Left to my own devices to improve with no real oversight but for a mature employee this suited me but lacked career advancement.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
Very long hours and no review
Multinational
Local Data Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D11 February 2016
Data evaluation part of the Finnish Google Maps team.I was focusing on patterns in data and taking action to improve the data accuracy, adhering to strict Google policy and workflow, including outbound phone calls to retrieve and/or verify data. This role is in a fast-paced environment where processes are subject to change on a weekly basis. In my role I was ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and reinforcing the professional image of Google as a reliable partner.
Pros
Free lunches
ett landningsjobb i Dublin
Teknisk support (Former Employee) –  Dublin,1 November 2015
IBM är ett bra jobb att landa på när du kommer till Irland, men det är inget ställe att stanna på. Språklön (inte mer lön oavsett om du talar fler språk till skillnad från många andra ställen i Dublin)

De flesta agenter är sönderstressade och det är svårt att få ledningen att lyssna. Observera att detta gäller Manpower inte IBM. Kollegorna är helt underbara och jobbet i sig är roligt. Kunderna är oftast väldigt trevliga och inte stressade.

Manpower borde satsa på att lyssna på sina agenter mer, ge personer mer praktisk träning innan och ha ett tätare uppföljningsarbete.

Har du vassa armbågar kan du växa efter ett år eller så, men va beredd att slåss för din sak.
Pros
Kollegorna, kunderna
Cons
att känna att ledningen inte lyssnar, stress, geografiskt läge
Physical work
Manual Labour (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D29 May 2015
During each day I had to unwrap thousands of crates and put them onto a converter belt and when the crates were washed I had to take them off and stack them back up to be wrapped and sent off again.
Pros
Friendly Work place
Cons
Long, hard physical work.
productive and fun plave
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Galway23 September 2014
The work experience was really good, worked under an excellent manager, the Human resource person was very approchable
Pros
transition to permanent position
Cons
short breaks
Because of the good environment, the should done for 5 days but it was done for 3 days.
Product Builder (Former Employee) –  An tOspidéal, LK14 May 2014
It was short term job, we started in the afternoon and finish late around midnight. we worked as team and communication was essential as the manager himself was close to us and provided a good interaction among us. we did really enjoy the job by moving all around the office in the regional hospital though in some places we have remove some equipment or table before connecting.
Rewarding and productive workplace
Team Lead at GoogleMaps (Former Employee) –  Dubline5 March 2014
This was a challenging role, but very rewarding in both progression of the project and in team development. The vendor (Manpower) were a pleasure to deal with, very direct and approachable. A dynamic and fast paced environment, the demands on the project were subject to constant change and development. There is much scope to expand both skills and the role, however the fact that it is contracted work means that there is little job security.
Cons
Contract employment
Google
Local Data Evaluator/Tool POC Period (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 November 2013
My role within Google Maps is to provide administrative support by Reviewing and researching patterns in data, focusing on details and taking action to improve data accuracy. In addition providing site support on all tool related issues, identifying and tracking bugs, issues and risks for the enginneering teams. Identify issues or inconsistencies in data and proactively question data quality. My role also involved working on special projects.

About Myself
I am target driven, creative, artistic & passionate about people & have a flair for using these talents in creating initiatives that help promote a positive working environment, instilling good working relationships helping create a culture where employees take pride in their job seeking the fulfillment of meeting targets, in turn receiving the support & recognition for achieving results.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Contract Employment
Productive fun place to work.
HP (General Operative) (Former Employee) –  Lexlip Dublin26 May 2013
The day at work with manpower Ireland start at HP in lexilep, we produce pin head for printers.

my co-workers are nice people to work with.

The hardest part was working at night

The most enjoyable part of the job is when operating the pin head machine.
Pros
Free vouchers
Cons
Twelve Hours shift