Martin-Brower Employee Reviews

I thought i was going to retire from MB
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL24 May 2017
I worked there for almost 25 years and was terminated because I had 3 non injury or non accident related drive cam events within one year after being on the road for almost 25 years
Great Pay but that's it
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CA22 May 2017
If you're looking for a place to start your management career, look elsewhere. The culture is good-ole-boy, so if you're an outsider, look for another place to call home.
Empresa otima de ae trabalhar
Analista Transportes (Former Employee) –  São Bernardo do Campo, SP21 May 2017
Boa empresa ótimos benefícios ótimo relacionamento
Nice equipment and job
Delivery Driver former (Former Employee) –  St Johns Mi13 May 2017
Great job and pay and benefits but being a 24/7 operation if your not used to that or odd hours it aint your gig I lost my certification for driving and my job but hoping to heck to get back!
Pros
Equipment break room perks ot after 8 hrs
Cons
Odd schedule
fast paced
Transportation Driver (Former Employee) –  Harriman, NY9 May 2017
fast pace enviorment worked more then 12 hrs on a day. enjoyable at times and very stressfull. would recommend to friends. would love to work there again if I got the opportunity.
Excellent company to have worked for
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grove, IL8 May 2017
Worked for the Director of Marketing. Worked with all the different distribution centers in the U.S. and Canada. Typical day would be typing purchase orders, answering the phone, travel arrangements.
The people at Martin-Brower were great to work with.
Review
Driver (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA3 May 2017
To whom it may concern:
This was a great company to work for. I would work there again. As always, a better opportunity is the reason I left. I highly recommend this company.
Muito boa empresa
Motorista (Former Employee) –  São Bernardo do Campo, SP27 April 2017
Empresa seria e que valoriza seu colabores ,condições de trabalho agradável
Great new GM
Order Selector, Loader, Receiver, Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC25 April 2017
Typical day includes picking orders, loading trailers for delivery and receiving inbound freight. There has been a change in Management which has had a positive impact, the culture on the floor still needs to be changed.
empresa muito boa
motorista carreteiro (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP24 April 2017
sem comentario empresa boa para trabalhar,cumpre com as leis do trabalho e se preocupa com seus foncionarios
Pros
diarias, adicional noturno, vale refeição, convenio médico etc
Cons
90% do trabalho è noturno, vc tem que movimentar a carga na camara fria -22graus
productive and fun workplace
Order Selector/Loader/forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Walker, LA24 April 2017
its a very productive workplace its also fun and feels like family.The pay is also great..everyone gets along and work as a team to get the job done according and in a timely manner
Pros
always advancement in the company, benefits and pay are great
Cons
20 minute breaks and cant leave to get food, also takes alot of time away from family
Très bonne ambiance de travail
preparateur de commande (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)18 April 2017
Nous suivons au sein de Martin brower une bonne formation et nous somme bien suivie par l'encadrement. La sécurité est le maître mot de cette entreprise. J'ai eut une très bonne première expérience de travail !
Management was confrontational
Selector (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TX13 April 2017
The Office management was very quick to anger if presented with any issues or disagreements in operational policies. They were hypocritical about safety issues.
Pros
Close too home
Cons
poor management structure
long hours not enough pay
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OH13 April 2017
No support from management. Long hours not enough pay. warehouse employees get hurt all the time because of the hard work and long hours and they don't get the right treatment.
Good place to become a adult
Selector (Current Employee) –  Harriman, NY7 April 2017
It's a great job that pays great. And also the people that work there actually care to get to know you. I do think sometimes they push people to hard but that's most jobs.
Pros
Very laid back job
Cons
they push you to hard sometimes
Uma ótima empresa
Comecei como auxiliar de armazém (Former Employee) –  São Bernardo do Campo, SP2 April 2017
Sempre gostei muito de trabalhar na Martin brower , não tenho queixa contra a empresa
Pros
Boa refeições
Decent work with Decent wages
Warehouse Operative, Boundary Way (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead23 March 2017
Friendly and Busy environment to work in, always on the move.
Only criticism would be the repetitive nature of the job, but that usually comes with warehouse roles.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good hourly rate
Cons
repetitive work
Couldn't start on given start date after being told I was hired
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TN19 March 2017
DO NOT APPLY..Don't bother wasting your time just work elsewhere. I got misinformed and couldn't start on given date due to HR NOT TELLING ME I only had 3 days to do the drug test once given the form!! A week after getting the form I'm still waiting for an email telling me where to go to take drug test cuz that's what they said at first. Seems like they don't know what they're doing at all. So I explained what happened and they say I'll have to reapply and go thru whole process again!?? Na I'll go elsewhere and work somewhere else. No time for games here. One big run around and bunch of hoops to jump through and very tedious process to get hired. You have about 10 emails of questionnaires, forms, background, etc to fill out so get ready for about 3 hours at a computer for that. Oh and half of them the links didn't even work so I couldn't do them. They didn't resend emails when I told them links were broken either. After that u have a 1 hour interview and walk around one day, then a multiple hour orientation another day before u even start work. And then they tell u that you can't get hired after wasting all your time. Freaking great. wtf
Pros
Cons
read review
general labor based
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MI12 March 2017
the hours can be difficult with odd start times. Shift times for me started at 2 AM but they can change the schedule making it difficult to get into a rhythm.
Pros
large company
Cons
hours worked
I learned a lot from working with this perticular company and how to build speed along with first quality.
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA1 March 2017
Demanding
how to pull inventory in a timely fashion
disrespectful
violent
not knowing what time you will get off from work
getting off from work
Pros
learning how to be patient with other employees even if there is no respect from them.
Cons
Most of the employees where dissrespectful twords each other and I witness several fights.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Martin-Brower. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9