Martin Brower

Martin Brower Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very strong and reputable company
Transportation/Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2015
Family oriented company. Heavy volume, fast paced and structured to be goal oriented. Employees took pride in their work. Customers were considered "Partners" I enjoyed being part of a winning organization.
GOOD BENIFETS AND PAY FOR LOCATION
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJune 15, 2015
WAREHOUSE IS A OKAY PLACE TO WORK WISH MANAGMENT LISTENED TO ITS EMPLOYEES MORE AND TOOK MORE TIME TO SIT AND LISTEN AND HEAR OUR IDEAS ON HOW IT WOULD WORK OUT
Typical Day at Martin brower
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2015
Typical day was in the freezer making sure that stock and shipment was made on time while following OSHA guidelines. Great company to work for. very family oriented
very fun and safe work place
3rd shift order selector lead (Former Employee), Fairfield, OHApril 27, 2015
A typical day at work was order pulling for me
I learned how to stack cart in the right way and order
I enjoyed the job very much.
Not for those who want free time
Material Handler/Receiver (Former Employee), Coatesville, PAApril 19, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: No set schedule
I am grateful to have a job, however the hours are bad. I am called everyday to be told what time I will need to be in that day. I never see my family. Most days, I am there over 10 hours, and am required to come back in with as little as 4 hours in between shifts. Not to mention, its extreme heavy lifting and hard labor. I have been injured twice in less than a year, yet worked my last job for eight without ever getting hurt on the job. Many many more issues, too much to list. If you can get any other job, do so.
great crew to work with and had new trucks
Driver/warehouse (Former Employee), salt lake city utahMarch 25, 2015
Pros: discounts at mcdonalds
Cons: only half an hour lunch break
hardest part was the shift work am to pm shifts, but the team was great to work with. I never had a job that had such great personal time off.
high pace and stressful
Professional Truck Driver/ Yard Jockey (Former Employee), Enfield, CTMarch 12, 2015
Cons: short breaks, racial remarks, poorly treated, missed managed.
No one willing to work with anyone on scheduling, people not doing there jobs and others forced to pick up the slack. miss managed, would be a great place to work at if it was managed properly.
Awful Place to work
warehouse (Former Employee), Fairfield, OhioMarch 11, 2015
Pros: some friendly co workers
Cons: short breaks, long hrs, fast paced, rude supervisors, bad management
Hard to get a advancement unless you kiss the supervisor's Butt . There is a huge turn over . Pay is not that great for what you are expected to do. You can never locate Supervisors at the desk when you need something they just wonder around doing nothing
Not a bad place to work. Good money and benifits
Warehouse/ Selector/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Manassas, VAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: good money and benifits
Cons: long hours, work schedule
Not a bad place to work. The Money and benefits are good. The hours and the schedule are not good. For the most part the people are good to work for.
The people I worked with made going to work fun.
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Manassas, VAFebruary 6, 2015
During the work day at Martin Brower I would dispatch drivers, supervise them while they were on the road, making sure that they were adhering to DOT regulations and create problem solvers while they are on the road.
it an ok environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunch, flexible
Cons: hard for advancement
This company have their favorites and it shows. They are nice people that work in the office, but the management is kinda sneaky.
good people
Transport Driver (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXJanuary 19, 2015
would be a good company if they would leave your route alone and not change it every week, took me a year and a half to get a route of my own and every week they change something, some of the management is good but there is a couple of not so good ones......
N/A
order selector (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXJanuary 13, 2015
i guess the hardest part of the job is the high quantity of work that comes in and the low amont of employes that we have
This is a great place to work. There are opportunities to learn and advance throughout your time with the company.
Warehouse Product Loss & Damage Supervisor (Current Employee), Stockton, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: the company benefits, comparable salaries and commitment to enhancing your education and advancing your career.
Cons: for those who are not committed to having a flexible schedule i.e. potentially working holidays, varying hours and some weekends, those applicants should not apply.
This is a fast paced work environment which utilizes your many current skills daily while also allowing you many opportunities to learn more and advance in your current career while also preparing you for future careers within the company.
not a grate place to work
warehouse (Former Employee), Harriman N.YJanuary 2, 2015
the H.R representative at the Harriman N.Y location is very racist. She was so nice on the phone an when she saw me in person her whole attitude changed, she gave me a run around to get the job after i past my drug & physical exam. She wouldnt even call an follow up on the pre-employment with me i had to keep contacting her, also she was very rude & disrespectful on the phone. I ended up denying the job offer because i already seen it was a bad environment , i have never experienced such behavior from a company in my life till Martin-Brower
good
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 18, 2014
is was a good company to work at cause like to working they we was like a family...
Delivering for Mcdonalds
Class 1 HGV driver (Current Employee), basingstokeDecember 13, 2014
To deliver all items to Mcdonalds restaurants in the south west which includes dry, chilled and frozen products. All these are delivered in cages.
Productive and fulfilling work environment
Warehouse Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Dickson, TNDecember 10, 2014
Pros: compensation and benefits package
Cons: work schedule
Faced paced, productive environment. Close family style coworkers and management style.
lot of hours
Recevier (Former Employee), West Chester, OHNovember 24, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no breaks an lack of communication an double standards
Worked 3RD shift worked 50plus hours a week filling route orders the worse training ever an no communication at all .
Best place I ever worked
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Fairfield, OHNovember 20, 2014
I work at the Fairfield, OH location. You can expect the managers and supervisors to really care about helping you be successful. They take the time and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. The pay is terrific and get all the overtime I want. In my short time there I have seen many of my co-workers get promoted. The equipment is in great shape and they are always rewarding us with extras. I am doing my best to learn everything I can and can't wait for my opportunity to advance. This is the job for me. They are always looking for quality people. This is a career not just a job. Way to go Martin Brower.

1 2 3 4