Martin Brower

Martin Brower Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great placed loved it
Forklift Operator- Data entry (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXMarch 23, 2014
forklift driver worked on the cold and dry side of the warehouse shipping and receiving food products for McDonald's restaurant.
the people made it fun.
Order selector/Loader (Former Employee), Conroe, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: free sodas, warehouse appreciation week.
Cons: not much room for a "normal" life.
i was on night shift for the duration of my employment. clock in at noon and clock out at about 2 a.m. 5 to 6 nights a week. outrageous expectations on punctuality, selection speed and accuracy. but otherwise an enjoyable atmosphere to work.
Fast paced, high risk environment
Lead/Instructor Catalyst (Current Employee), Manassas, VAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: incentive program, parties and prize give aways
Cons: no advancement for personal or professional growth
repetitive lifting, pulling and pushing. In/out bound tasks shipping.
fair management and excellent co-workers who lack motivation.
hardest part of the job is staying focused. most enjoyable part of the job is the laughter.
Fast paced work enviroment
Order Selector/ Mechanical Tech (Former Employee), Port Allen, LaJanuary 27, 2014
A typical day at work would be. Selecting cases, pressure washing, or helping put a lift gate back together.
productive
warehouse (Former Employee), Port Allen, LADecember 10, 2013
Pros: safety first
Cons: bad management staff
A day at work was like going to school expect I was older than the mangement team and they treat you like a kids. My coworkers were okay to work with. The hardest part of the job is when you doing your job the correct way then somebody comes and say your not doing it right.
Horrible Experience
Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Enfield, CTOctober 29, 2013
Cons: management
Hard work for little pay. A "boys club" culture where harassment is a regular experience.
fun and challeging workplace
Audit Checker on dock (Current Employee), Fishery Port RoadOctober 28, 2013
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: long hours 24/7 operations
Tough work but enjoyable, most challenging is managing 3PL and workers. enjoyable when daily tasks are accomplished with no errors or complaints
Good secure job
Class A Truck driver (Current Employee), Fairfield, OhioSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: two hour round trip drive to work
Like working there, like the interaction with the customers. Its a very physical job
good place to work loved my job
Trainer/Manager (Former Employee), Lordstown, OHSeptember 18, 2013
selecting orders and loading trucks.i learned alot about the warehouseing industry.became part of management.was able to work along side many people.working in a freezer was the hardest part of the job.going to work was the most enjoyable..
Very productive and fast pace work enviroment
Receiving Lead (Current Employee), Harriman, NYAugust 29, 2013
Great work place. Its a supportive and fast growing work place
Fun laid back envionment
Warehouse Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Roanoke, TXAugust 28, 2013
Pros: great people to be around, amazing benefits
Cons: i have to choose between being a mom and being a good employee
I really enjoyed working for this company. I feel like I fit in well with the other employees.
Only issue I had was being able to put my kids first. As a single mother I need to be able to take care of my kids when emergencies arise. I was not able to do so with out the consequence of losing out on a great career opportunity.
productive and safe workplace
Double checker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches once weekly
Cons: too much work for eight hour shifts
beginning of shift green room meeting discussing that day ahead of us and requirements. Double checking picked routes routinely, if per say items are short, i place it on cart and follow the procedures to fix routes/ product for shipping. experience ellectric pallet jack operating
Great work environment and very productive
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Enfield, CTJuly 8, 2013
Martin Brower is a job that kept me very busy. Working here has taught me how to manage multiple work assignments in one day and, basically, the duties/responsibilities of an office assistant. I also gained experience in assisting customers that I made outgoing calls to.
na
Warehouse Worker/Picker (Current Employee), Coatesville, PAJune 6, 2013
Decent company, Hours make it difficult to have any social life.
Very good place to work
Administration/Data Entry (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: unexpected bonus and free lunches
Cons: management talks about you to other people
I have nothing bad to say about this job, only good things. I really enjoyed coming to work. They will work with you not against you, as far as your personal life.
Great Opportunitties
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Conroe, TXDecember 18, 2012
Pros: promotional opportunitties/ great culture
Cons: long hours and expensive benifits
My experience with Martin Brower was a postitive one. The expectations set for wareshouse associates were fair and attainable. opportunitties for adavancement are many but the hours for management can be lengthy and the benifits are somewhat expensive.
Horrible company for drivers in harriman
Driver (Former Employee), Harriman NyDecember 17, 2012
Pros: nice driver's. free coffee.
Cons: bad managment. rude dispatchers.
This company is one of the worst companies to work for if your a local CDL class A driver. They first start you off in extra board meaning you will be on call 24/7 until you rise in rank. They will send you to the worst places in NYC, all boroughs with a 48ft truck. 50% of your time you will work 14+hrs. You are paid component no hourly wages. They – more... will make you use your Big day if they have to for a McDonald's deliveries.Running illegal all times running your body to the ground lot's of physical work. – less
Horrible company for drivers in harriman
Driver (Former Employee), Harriman NyDecember 17, 2012
Pros: nice driver's. free coffee.
Cons: bad managment. rude dispatchers.
This company is one of the worst companies to work for if your a local cdl class a driver. They first start you off in extra board meaning you will be on call 24/7. They will send you to the worst places NYC, all boroughs with a 48ft truck. 50% of your time you will work 14+ you are paid component no hourly wages. They will make you use your Big day – more... if they have to for a McDonald's delivery – less
Very fast enviroment, restricted production culture
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Bayamon, PRDecember 15, 2012
Pros: new technology
I start at 3pm, over 200 emails to review. 17 containers to load by routes. No non-stock culture, so i have to unload and reload whatever containers needed to fullfill the Mcdonalds orders. High pressure put on me requesting savings and production. Finishing close to 2 pm because of productivity reports and maintenance.
job is great, getting hours is down fall
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Fairfield, OHNovember 12, 2012
Pros: being rewarded when we reach our goal, safety etc
Cons: not getting hours
typical work day is is pre trip of truck loads etc, I enjoy being my own boss once i leave DC , I feel the hardest part of job is getting the hours needed and dealing with a truck not loaded well ,I feel the best is being out and your the the boss and being rewarded when we reach our goals!!

Martin Brower Photos