PepsiCo Employee Reviews

great company to work for
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  R&D17 May 2017
great company to work for. Very easygoing but professional environment. Culture is very much to make the workers themselves happy . The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with different people on a daily basis
Process Operator - Food Flavours (Current Employee) –  Little Island Roads, County Cork19 April 2017
Working in Pepsi is great, money and hours along with the balance of family life is perfect. The social seen is very good they always try and bring people out of themselves, many nights out and parties. Work itself is like been self employed than anything you get to come up with new ideas and see them through too the end result.
Productive & friendly workplace.
General & Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork21 March 2017
Never a dull day in the finished goods warehouse. Always something to do. Which helps the day go faster. Great buzz & atmosphere from the other lads every day. Everybody always in a good mood. Learned alot from time working there. Priceless expeirence. The management were 2nd to none. Always there to help. Plenty of over time if needed. Always appreciated when done. Best place I ever worked.
Pros
Met brilliant people working there.
Good team work all round
Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cork5 March 2017
Very good working environment. Day to day maintenance activities undertaken, trouble shooting controls both mechanical and electrical. Use of PLC, Allen Bradley and ABB robotics systems.Planned and unplanned maintenance schedules using Pemac software. Knowledge of Intouch and BMS controls.
Pros
Good holidays
Cons
Long working hours
Fun place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cork23 February 2017
There is a good work ethic and this is a busy and productive place to work. each day is different and there is plenty of challenging projects for folks to undertake.
N/a
Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork8 February 2017
The workload and expectations in Pepsi are always high, but it is a pretty good work environment to be fair. The usual multinational experience.Management are old school for me.
Interesting projects
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Little Island, Cork3 January 2017
Interesting Project / good flexibility / good scope to specify new equipment and processes. Worked with all departments, QA, Eng, Operations, Maintenance.
Pros
Short commute.
Cons
Traffic in Little Island.
A company with culture of excellence and one of the best to work for.
Business Analyst/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cork10 October 2016
I was involved in a project with other five members in PepsiCo, we were received with open hands and were support throughout the project. It was an academics college project that was carried out for a period of six months and it was not a paid work as it was part of the experience needed in preparation for the business world.
Pros
Knowledge of the buisness world gained
Cons
n/a
Productive and great experience.
Production/Process Operator (Current Employee) –  Cork (Urban), County Cork19 January 2016
Working in the process rooms, if you have a good head on your shoulders and can accept responsibilities, it's a great opportunity to learn. Some days are so busy that the day is gone before you know it. The skills that are passed on are of great benefit. You are teamed up with a trained person and they pass on the knowledge. Management is great, friendly and very easy to approach and they also have the "no such thing as a stupid question" policy which should be in all working environments. Hardest part of the job is knowing that your enjoying your job that the time is passing quickly and that your contract is coming closer to an end as they mostly take only temps.
Pros
Great learning experence and management.
Cons
Temp positions only.
multinational companies, automated actions
Salesman -merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Greece26 November 2015
A typical day starts at 7:15pm until 4am. Usually i saw 35- 40 customers every day and my responsibilities was salling and the best placement of company's products at points of sale. Major part was to gathering data that interested the company.
I met the food sector, how it is done the promotion of foods. How we find the opportunities and how to make correct placement at point of sale.
The only people I met from the management was my boss who was responsible for our group of 10 people and the HP manager who solve all our problems.
Working with my colleagues was perfect and there was always support each other.
Τhe hardest part was that many of our clients were not always very cooperative and we had to find ways to make them work with us to achieve our goals.
Βut there was a very nice atmosphere between us and we were always in a good mood.
Pros
free snacs for us
Cons
Too many clients in one day with little time for everyone
As per review below.
Salts Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork, C25 November 2015
Extremely busy company with a great work atmosphere Good and enjoyable team spirit. Helpful,courteous management. Good advise
and assistance if you felt unsure of anything.Willing to train you as long as you were willing to learn(which I was!) Overall a very good experience to work with this company.
Pros
Plenty of overtime available.
Cons
Difficult to get full time position.
great place to work
general operative (Former Employee) –  little island21 February 2015
people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there.
Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc.
My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed.
there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work.
the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.
Excellent
General Operative/ Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Cork, C8 September 2014
The best place I have worked for. Great money, Overtime and perks. Just apity that you can only do 1 term as a temp. Would have stayed there for good.
Excellent Workplace
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Carraig Uí Leighin, C16 September 2013
PepsiCo was a fantastic place to work. It is an excellent work environment and colleagues were extremely pleasant and helpful.