QED Recruitment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Avoid
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 November 2017
This might be the worst Agency in whole Dublin.
Serious bullying at the office is a daily thing. They only employ very vulnerable people who have no idea about their employment rights so are easy to manipulate (e.g. new to the country or those who never worked in an office job before).
Long hours for a very low pay including work from home early in the morning and during the weekend. Extremely pressurized environment.
Pros
Cons
Manipulative management
Trabajo en equipo, muy buen ambiente laboral.
Administrativa (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 April 2017
Fue una gran experiencia a todos los niveles, me dio la oportunidad de trabajar en el ámbito de la administración y hacerlo en una lengua extranjera, aparte de poder tratar con personas de otros países.
Pros
Seriedad en los horarios.
Cons
El idioma en determinados momentos.
Good for start in Ireland
General Operative (Former Employee) –  St Margarets, County Dublin7 July 2016
Working there was really good for me, gave me a lot options to try a lot things. Good place to get to use live in Ireland. I learn how to hard work and do huge amount of overtimes, learn how to drive pallet truck and electric pallet truck, to use my creativity in work.
Pros
free 15min break
Cons
0 benefits, 0 appreciations
HGV Driver
Class C driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 October 2013
I was employed for 4 1/2 years by Greenstar Waste Management through QED Recruitment. My main tasks were the collection of recyclable material (bales of cardboard and plastic).This happened 3 days a week. The other 2 days were spent replacing damaged bins for exsisting clients, delivering bins to new clients, and the removal of bins from sites no longer using Greenstar. On occasion I was asked to cover drivers who would be away through illness or holidays, as I had a very good knowledge of their particular routes.