QuintilesIMS Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Clinical Data Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D28 July 2014
Great company, friendly atmosphere, lovely co-workers, days at work were never the same, no time to be bored.
Productive and encouraging work environment.
Associate Pharmacovigilance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland30 October 2013
I started my role in Quintiles as an entry level pharmacovigilance associate. In my year at Quintiles, I learnt a plethora of skills. I was lucky to be part of two great projects, both of which saw successful database locks. I especially liked how my work was commended and appreciated through the use of 'Thank you' awards where management and co-workers could use an internal website in which my achievements were highlighted. The hardest part of the job was making deadlines and always being on top of a heavy work load. However, I enjoyed this challenge immensely. My co-workers were one of the highlights of this job. They were amazing team players. Senior level co-workers would encourage and guide me to make the right decisions for my career path. Overall, an amazing experience for a first job! We always had fun Fridays where people would organize dress up days in aid of charity. Management were also very supportive and approachable.
Pros
Subsidiesd lunchs, fun friday, great healthcare, holidays, bonuses
Cons
Not many openings for promotions
Senior Pharmacovigilance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 August 2013
A fast-paced day everyday. great oppotunities to learn and progress in the industry.
High standards of quality and efficiency
Pharmacovigilance Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D11 June 2013
A typical day at work consists of processing SAEs, AESIs, and SUSARs. In my time in Quintiles I have gained an in depth safety knowledge across case processing, regulatory reporting and the skills required to manage a project within drug safety/ pharmacovigilance. Currently management are undergoing changes and are introducing a new organizational structure. My co-workers are all very friendly and capable people.The hardest part of my job is time management and the prioritization of urgent work when set with 24 hr deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with.
Pros
healthcare
Cons