Superdrug Employee Reviews

Poor management poor pay
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Wexford23 July 2017
They expect you to give more than 150percent without any work life balance or decent pay.I was employed as a team leader for 2.5 years and worked every thurs-sun for more than 20 weeks in succession,should you take a weeks holidays your days off were Saturday to Saturday meaning that you never had a full weekend off.Also had issues receiving my correct holiday pay from then and p45 when I left.
High staff turnover meaning that not enough key holders could be trained in orkept.8-16 hour contracts are the norm,barely take home more than jobseekers at end of week.Wages were not paid due to it issue on more than 9 occasions over my time there.Badly run by area manager and bullying issues were not addressed nor acknowledged,take my advice do not apply here!
Pros
Small discount
Cons
Low pay, low hours, bad management
Horrible
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Letterkenny, County Donegal7 March 2017
Awful place to work! Horrible manager no respect for staff or customers! Embarresses staff infront of customers for no reason! Lost several member off staff in the space off a few months! Beyond me how manager is still there! A pity as it is such a wonderful company with great opportunities but unfortunite for manager i would not advise anyone to work there for the sake of there sanity!! Horrible horrible horrible!!!!!
Pros
Great oppertuntie with company, lovely staff
Cons
Nasty maneger
Poor management
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Letterkenny, County Donegal16 January 2017
Great company to work for but the only downfall is the management in the Letterkenny store. Poor people skills and constantly rude to staff and customers! Impossible to work for and cannot hold on to staff. In one year alone over 10 employees have walked out due to management.
staff are great n friendly
Sales advisor (Current Employee) –  dublin11 April 2016
staff are great and friendly always helpful
everyday we done the same thing there was never a change
but I loved what I had to do because I was always helping our lovely customers
Pros
discount card and working with makeup
Cons
mangment are bullies
Was a fun and easy job
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 March 2016
The management was kept very well all staff members were really nice, I learned how to use a tag price gun an gained some communication experience. The hardest I thought was taking everything off the trolleys of stock that had just been delivered. The enjoyable part was out on the floor stacking selves and talking to customers.
Cons
the hours were perfect
Busy and productive workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 February 2014
typical day involves active selling to meet sales targets on core products such as home brand, with special attention and additional selling on cosmetics and fragrance. Other duties include replenishment of stock and cashier transactions.
Management are easy to approach,
Most enjoyable part of the job would be recieving compliments form returning customers who value your service