Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Great co-workers thats it
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 July 2017
I found this a horrible place to work . Felt picked on my management. team leads can be difficult The hours are horrible and the wages are poor. . My co-workers were great.
Anti social Hours , but enjoyable work to do
Aircraft Turnaround Manager (Former Employee) –  IE2 March 2017
It can be a very anti social place due to DAA being open from early till late everyday of the year , however I found the role to be very rewarding , I did enjoy managing aircraft and getting them in and out of the airport in a safe and timely manner.
Pros
So different to any other job I have ever had.
Cons
shift work
Great customer service experiance
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin10 October 2016
Early hours
I learned that I love help customers,
Most of the time management try to be as helpfull as possible.
Friendly co-workers
Early hours is hardest part,
Best part of the job when all passangers on board and ready to go.
productive and satisfaction achieved when all works were complete
Cargo Clerical Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin5 October 2016
I worked with a wonderful team of people, we were a Team, I learned so much from everyone. Management were most helpful and worked tirelessly with the Team in order to achieve our goals daily, which was the result we all wanted. The hardest part of the job was finishing work late and on a very early the next morning, however, going to a job you enjoy never feels like 'hard work'.
Pros
worked with a fantastic group of 'people' who will be my life long friends.
Cons
exceptionally late hours
Productive and fun place to work.
passenger services agent (Current Employee) –  Shannon Ireland28 September 2016
Fantastic opportunities with regards meeting different people each day. No two days are ever the same. I love working with the customers. The fellow works are very different in regards there previous back rounds and fascinating as to what each worked at before joining SWISSPORT.
Pros
Easy work hr schedule
Cons
Some very early mornings
Innovated company with excellent opportunities for it's employees.
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin18 September 2016
Swissport is an wonderful company to work for with driven ambition and a safe practising ethos for its employees and handling aircraft.
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 August 2016
Fast paced.
Working to Deadlines.
Something different every day.
Good work ethics.
The early starts
Working with the public.
Cons
Travel time to work
keep away
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 April 2016
not great they dont rate there work force and pay is a joke. The hours are not worth the pay no life with them. Go nowhere fast with this company
Fun workplace
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport10 February 2016
My typical day at work would be greeting passengers and checking them in for their flights. I would have to identify the documentation and issue their boarding passes. I would then go down to the departure gate to board the flight, check passenger counts and ensure the flight has departed.
I learned a great amount about customer service while working at Swissport. You meet different people everyday and have to try your best to accommodate their needs while travelling.
The managers are very approachable. If you have any problems or issues they are happy to help you with them.
I worked with a team of about 12 different people. We all helped each other and got along as friends as well as colleagues.
The hardest part of my job would be if a flight was cancelled or delayed. You would have to be sympathetic with the passengers and try your best to help them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction you got when passengers where happy with their experience while travelling.
Pros
Great team, and management.
Cons
Part time hours.