Synchro Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Different experience every day
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Nenagh, Tipperary13 June 2015
Very enjoyable company to work with as each day while in essence is the same with varies because you are dealing with different customers daily.
Each store in each location has a different type of person working in the store and the customers you deal with vary from location to location.
Each customer has a different need and it is important that as sales person or manger you find out what exactly that need is and not what you thing is the best for you the sales person or manager.
It is better to have a happy customer walking out the door with the best product for them than knowing that you sold them a product they didn't need or want and you know that that person is going to back in seeking more help and or worse giving out about service because they didn't get what they wanted.
The easiest part of the job is knowing your products therefore making it easier to sell properly.
The hardest part of the job is that now people are demanding more for less, so the price of handsets are getting more expensive because they have more capability and capacity so people are expecting if they go on a contract that they'll get these handsets for free and having to explain that that is not the case at the moment. Can be difficult to get around that with people.
I love the interaction with my colleagues and customers but I also and meticulous about paperwork and having everything organised and the day running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. The more organised I am as the manager the easier it is for my colleagues to do their job which is to sell.
Pros
Dynamic fast paced place to work
Cons
Long days, not always getting days off, constantly contactable