Teradata Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Remote Employee
DevOps/AWS Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA6 September 2017
While employed by Teradata, working remote was an excellent benefit. When traveling to HQ, the facility was well kept. Parking could be a pain at times. The cafeteria was good and had an excellent selection.
Le Big Data
Directeur de Comptes Stratégiques Retail (Former Employee) –  Massy (91)1 September 2017
Une superbe entreprise innovante et visionnaire, au sein de laquelle la prise d'initiative et les défis étaient quotidiens.
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wellington, New Zealand15 August 2017
Working for a product company is always a good option compared to service IT companies. Teradata provides good work life balance and medical benefits.
Best Company
Business Development Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CA15 August 2017
Working at Teradata has enriched my experience in deploying integrated marketing strategies and
optimizing campaigns that effectively build brand engagement. I now have a better understanding
on how to connect, involve and convert an audience through digital strategy.
Global Kurumsal Kimlik
Marketing & PR Manager (Former Employee) –  İstanbul18 July 2017
Uluslararası bir firma olması nedeni ile kendinizi sürekli geliştirerek hergün yeni bilgiler alıyorsunuz. Farklı ülkeleri ziyaret ederek farklı çalışma ortamlarında kendisiniz sürekli geliştiriyorsunuz
Pros
Araba, Özel Sigorta, Yurtdışı seyahatleri
Great team & supervisor
Accounts Payable Associate (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Johns Creek, GA13 July 2017
Enjoyed working there. Great team to work with & a very nice supervisor. They really welcome you & make you feel like family. If the opportunity of an open position came about I would return.
Work life balance is good.
Software Developer - II (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, Telangana11 June 2017
The work life balance is good.
There is a huge gap in communication and co-operation between the team members.
Discussions and knowledge transfers are not appreciated.
teledata
developer, Contractor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NC1 June 2017
Sustained Engineering team on project RTIM (Real-Time Interaction Manager) which is self-learning decision server to select the best messages to be presented to the customer while the customer is interacting with a channel (call center or web site) where the customer initiated the interaction.
Productive and Challenging Work
Teradata (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra5 April 2017
As per my opinion Teradata is best company to work with if you are interested in working Database / Data Analytics /Data Science domain.The study material provided at Teradata University is really great and can be helpful to increase your knowledge.
Pros
Challenging Work which motivates to keep learning
Cons
Some projects may not follow standard procedures
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh28 March 2017
Its a nice company to work. Work is challenging. People here are always committed to work. Though initial payment is good, increment is very low. Overall its a good place to learn.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Worklife balance
Great workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh20 March 2017
> Every working day in a calendar year is a normal working day - we have to work on your assigned tasks.
> I have gain lot of knowledge about Teradata.
> Management was very supportive for senior people. Everything at Teradata works based on from how many years you are at Teradata.

> Workplace culture was good.
> No outings, no functions, no extracurricular activities.
> Flexible Timings and work
Pros
Work
Cons
No outings, No enjoyment
Very good
database analyst (Former Employee) –  Cairo13 February 2017
The work was not that much of fun, days were the same nothing new to motivate the workers. I learned a lot about self-learning as I had to work hard to get any information of how to get my job done as my manager was quite busy all the time. Moreover, I have learned how to manage my time to deliver the tasks on time. However, on the technical side, I have learned about hadoop, database analysis and how to deal with big data. Also have learned about Facebook and twitter API's so I could fetch the data. What I found most difficult is that as an intern I had to work through all the tasks by myself with no help most of the times. What I liked the most about this job is that I have learned how things inside companies go.
productive and fun place
sales intern (Former Employee) –  karachi14 January 2017
it was good learning experience at teradata. it had been a great experience and it guided me about how should i learn and move on in my life which will be beneficial in my life
Good Company, Worst Management
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra17 December 2016
Good company to work with. Above avg. salary.

Just don't get into "Managed Services" department though. S^ck-y politics.

10% technical work - 90% documentation. SDAs, CMP, Reports that client's do not want, to name a few.

No work from home anymore.
Pros
Good work life balance. Above avg annual hike.
Cons
Worst management.
A Team of Experts
Not Disclosed (Former Employee) –  Not Disclosed11 December 2016
The best part of working for Teradata is the people. I worked with experts in their field for all subjects relating to data.

The management also was generally supportive and helpful.
good company to work with
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra28 November 2016
projects are pretty simple. work life balance is great. working environment is pretty relaxed . work from options are provided.
minimum 8-9 hours of work daily.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
office politics
I am new to this company for 1 week
Senior Aster Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA12 November 2016
I am new to this company for 1 week, too early to judge this company. Will let you know few months later.

The Teradata company is a very mature company.
productive and fun work place
Python Developer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA10 November 2016
A job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization.
A teamwork-oriented environment in a company that empowers employees to create and take initiatives.
A job that my skills are utilized to the maximum and allows me to grow within the organization.
Very good company
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CA8 November 2016
I interned in Teradata during this summer and I felt very happy when I worked there because I got many nice colleagues and my manager and mentor are really nice.
Great company in an in flux market
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 October 2016
Great company with great people and the option to work from home. However the market is in flux and there isn't much in the way of job security.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
low job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teradata. Our community is ready to answer.