Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Busy and Collaborative assignments
Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 1910222 January 2018
During my tenure I have worked various tasks for multiple client teams. I learned communication and assertiveness is necessary to establish proper professional and excellence. Management is willing to work with you at all causes. Workplace culture was friendly and collaborative, team effort. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple changes and urgency when deadlines approach. The most enjoyable part of the job is accessibility to knowledge team members.
Temporary employment at best
Senior Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 January 2018
After the original company was bought by WTW, management disregards employees and their needs. Human resources department fails at all aspects. Corporate greed has lost human touch for both employee and customer.
Poor Work/Life Balance - "Pass the buck" mentality
HR Coordinator, Leave Administration (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA22 January 2018
The workplace culture is militant in this job. There is hardly any work/life balance implemented in this position. You are reprimanded for being 2 min late.
Overall I was ready to leave.
Special Situations Team Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX21 January 2018
Overall I would not focus on a career here. If job security is what you are looking for this is not the place. You can do an amazing job as far as productivity and still be laid off due to business needs.
Pros
They often compensated food.
Cons
No job security
Great job, customer Demographic is difficult to deal with
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ18 January 2018
I worked at WTW a couple of seasons back, and while i really enjoyed the people i worked with, i did not enjoy dealing with the customer base.I found it very difficult dealing with callers during the time i worked there, and i've worked in several Healthcare based call centers before.You really have to watch how you say things to an older demographic, which can make it somewhat difficult to communicate with callers. but if you can get past that hurdle, amazing place to work. No benefits for seasonal pay, but consistent steady hours, and great work enviorment with both supervisors and other employees,
Pros
Great pay, employees and management are great
Cons
No benefits for seasonal work, Customer demographic difficult to talk to
Great Job
Licensed Benefit Advisor-InfoSource Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TX18 January 2018
I love working for this company. It is a dominant company to work for and really appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this company. If you would like a position here just apply it will give you all the experience you need in the insurance industry.
Great Place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX17 January 2018
The merger changed some things, but it used to be a great place to work. Fast-paced with a learning environment. We had an amazing reputation for really knowing our jobs and presenting well to our clients. Awesome management and room to grow.
Great Place to work
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA17 January 2018
Awesome place to work!!! I learned very much working here. Team work is great!!!! I've had a positive experience here. Unfortunately, it's been difficult for me to transition into different roles- that's why I'm looking for an opportunity elsewhere.Able to meet and speak to many great individuals throughout my work day. Always giving having positive outlooks on the day.
Pros
Great management
Cons
no bonuses
dull environment
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA17 January 2018
The environment is based around flexible working seasons. this company is great for people to advance but the starting positions are demoralizing and childish. No respect is given to the employee
Compañia en crecimiento
Controller Financiero (Current Employee) –  Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Cundinamarca16 January 2018
Es una empresa que se encuentra en crecimiento y que se preocupa por realizar actividades que fomenten el buen ambiente laboral
Great
Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX14 January 2018
This is the best job I have ever had. The job is very laid back and flexible. I enjoyed working there. my supervisors were easy to talk to. It is easy to climb the ladder at Willis Towers Watson.
Pros
If you take public transportation they have a shuttle to take you to and from the train station
Cons
No where to get a good lunch unless you have a car
For a good Start in your career WTW is one of the best option for the freshers. Good Job enviornment
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra13 January 2018
Awesome place to work were you can manage your professional life as well as your personal life. You can balance your work and hobby together.Good Hike. Professionally you will learn many things as well as personally. Good people around you were you will learn many things.
Pros
Free meal Sodexo, Transport. flexible timing as well as Best in leaves policy.
Cons
Many positions and slow growth.
Great Atmosphere
Pension Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, CT12 January 2018
Awesome managers and co-workers, great learning environment and ongoing training to help continually develop skills. This was the first place I've ever worked where they truly meant it when they said they have an open door policy. I never felt as if I couldn't go to my managers with anything and they never once seemed annoyed at interruptions or requests for help. They were always very patient, helpful, and knowledgeable. When they provided feedback on your performance each month, they were great at providing constructive criticism and would actually coach you about your mistakes so they could suggest better tactics. I was really sad to go when my contract ended, I loved it there and miss my team.
My Job at Willis was productive and fun at workplace
Senior Associate (Pension Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra11 January 2018
A typical day at work.
With lot of responsibility as was handling three different work types.
And i really enjoyed my work.
Had lot of fun at workplace.
Pros
Free transport facility
Productive and great place to work. Provided great training.
Benefits Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA10 January 2018
Fast paced environment. Quality rather than quantity emphasized in regards to inbound telephone calls. Company provided free beverages ie. coffee, tea, juice, soda etc Good workplace environment and friendly co-workers.
Pros
Provided free beverages.
Cons
Short lunch breaks.
Need to improve work life balance
Vice President, FINEX Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA10 January 2018
After 8 years I opted to secure improvement in my work life balance and resigned my position. In the future I seek to become part of a vibrant team that serves puts clients ahead of corporation.
An awesome atmosphere
Receptionist (seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN10 January 2018
Willis has great employees and plenty of space to grow. Laid back atmosphere. And a great team of people always willing to help. I would love to grow in the company and make it a career.
Excelente ambiente laboral
Analista de Beneficios (Former Employee) –  Departamento de Montevideo7 January 2018
La empresa posee una cultura de trabajo relajada lo que promueve el esfuerzo individual para llegar a la meta conjunta. La parte más difícil ha sido desarrollarme en un área ajena a mi formación profesional. Es por esta razón que aprendí sobre temas que desconocía de su existencia hasta antes de ingresar a este puesto.
It's Okay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UT6 January 2018
The company pays decently with most positions offering a monthly bonus based on performance. However it takes a long time to advance in the company. It's all about who you know, not what you know. Which leads to very poor management. The biggest problem is that no one seems to be on the same page about work policies for employees or customers. No one seems to really know what's going on and is very inconsistent.
Best place to work at!
Global Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manila5 January 2018
What excites me about the role that I do is that my duties and responsibilities constantly change everyday. I'm a person who easily gets bored doing routinely work. I'm very happy that my manager, who is based in London, is very supportive and collaborative of all the things I do and propose. I'm always challenged to think outside of the box and to always keep an eye to the current trends in the market so the company stays on top of the game.

My team onshore, although I don't directly report to anyone here, is very welcoming. I like the fact that they have been very patient and helpful to make sure I get up and running on my first week. We're a small team as of writing but I'm looking forward to growing the team in future.
Pros
Allowances, Variable Pay, Open Communication, above the industry Health and Wellness programs, flexible time
Cons
Unorganized onboarding, lengthy recruitment process, offer takes time to be completed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.