The Central Bank of Ireland has responsibility for the regulation of the Irish financial services industry and the safeguarding of Irish financial stability. This combines the former roles of the Central Bank and the Financial Regulator. A career with the Central Bank of Ireland offers a wide range of career opportunities including the supervision and regulation of the financial services industry in Ireland at a very challenging time.
We currently have a vacancy for an ambitious and energetic Secretary who seeks to have an impact on Irish financial regulation by supporting the Management of the Department and the Directorate.
- Dealing with phone calls
- Keeping the diary
- Arranging meetings
- Minute taking/recording of action points
- Co-ordination of activity resulting from departmental meetings
- Making travel arrangements, preparing travel/expense claims
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- General clerical duties
- Maintaining stationary/ general office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Pleasant/approachable demeanour
Further information is available by contacting email@example.com. Only electronic application forms and CVs will be accepted through our website http://www.centralbank.ie/. Closing date for receipt of all applications is 26 January 2011.
- Good written and numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of telephone protocol
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent use of English language and grammar
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge. The Central Bank of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
- 5 years ago - save job