a) General Description
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Provide Software Test Engineering services .
b) Functional/Technical/Competencies Requirements
- Mac Office 2008 Sustained engineering testing
- Mac Office 2004 Sustained engineering testing and management
- Mac Office 14 testing
- Mac Office 14.1 Testing
- Remote Desktop connection
- Supporting the following language releases: Japanese, French, German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch , Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese simplified and Chinese traditional
Primary service is to manage Sustained Engineering testing for Mac projects. The resource will work as part of a test team on the latest Mac Office applications and will be responsible for managing the localization testing of an entire Mac Office application.Experience reviewing specs, creating test plans, test cases and test schedules for multiple products/features and managing remote vendor test teams is a core requirement for this resource. This person will need to have strong communication skills with the ability to work closely with the Test Team in the US.
Projects as assigned with responsibility for managing:
US Spec reviews for that products/features
Test plan review for that products/features
Test Case Creation
Test Case reviews
Management of other vendor resources
Build strong working relationships with US test
Perform localization testing.
- Effective prioritization and scheduling his/her work and making appropriate compromises to meet deadlines.
- Defining and driving Test schedule with the Microsoft MacBU project team(s) and external vendor test team(s).
- Test Mac Office applications for the Funston release
- Test Mac Office 2008 applications for Sustained engineering releases
- Test Mac Office 2004 applications for Sustained engineering releases
- Complete Automation failure investigations as defined by MacBU group.
- Manage offsite vendor testing for Mac Office Sustained engineering releases.
- Attend all necessary meetings and conference calls to fulfil job expectations.
- Required: Computer Science qualification and/or relevant experience.
- Required: 2-3 years localization testing experience.
- Required: Working experience of Mac OS
- Required: Strong knowledge of office applications.
- Required: Knowledge of web base email client
- Required: Strong communication skills
- Required: Vendor management experience
- Required: Test project management experience
CPLJobs - 3 years ago