The Central Bank of Ireland has responsibility for the regulation of the Irish financial services industry and the safeguarding of Irish financial stability. This combines the former roles of the Central Bank and the Financial Regulator. A career with the Central Bank of Ireland offers a wide range of career opportunities including the supervision and regulation of the financial services industry in Ireland at a very challenging time.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager who seeks to have an impact on Irish financial regulation by supporting and co-ordinating the Management of the Department and the Directorate.
o attendance of senior staff in department (TMS.net);
- Assignation and regulation of secretarial duties plus
- Designation and implementation of departmental policy (ensuring that no staff member is overloaded with work)
- Input to Manpower Plan of the department
- Co-ordination/overview of:
o operational Risk responsibilities of department;
o budget of department
o BCP responsibilities
o ECM responsibilities
o Training Liaison responsibilities
- Efficient record keeping across departmental sections
- Delivery of reports/ presentations in respect of all of the above
- Overview of departmental strategy as aligned to organisational goals
- Implementation of organisational / HR policies
- Devising and maintenance of office systems
- IT related tasks
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Background in Business (incorporating accounting, data processing and administrative management)
- Proven ability at multitasking and project management
Further information is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic application forms and CVs will be accepted through our website www.centralbank.ie. Closing date for receipt of all applications is 26 January 2011.
- Strong communication skills
- Well developed leadership skills
- Management skills
- Strong writing/reporting skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent use of English language and grammar
- Significant experience of using IT (Word, Excel, e-mail, internet, PowerPoint)
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge. The Central Bank of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
- 5 years ago - save job