Accounts Advice Centre jobs
- Family Resource Centres and associated national programmes.
- Provide advice, consultation and training to staff working with the client group across a range of…
- This opportunity is based in or Global HQ in Dublin City Centre.
- Ensuring all VAT/Sales tax is posted to the accounts at period end, and that it is accurate and…
€26,472 a year
- Direct Accounts experience would be an.
- Direct Accounts experience would be an advantage.
- Job Ref #1058 Accounts Assistant (Grade II).
- Provide financial information and advice.
- Accounts preparation for a portfolio of clients.
- Termon House, Longford Town Centre, Longford, Co.
€51,992 - €73,828 a year
- Strategy, taking into account the already successful models in place.
- Centre, Counselling & Personal Development, Student Learning, the Careers Office, the…
€30,000 - €38,000 a year
- Experience in an accounts payable role in a multi-national or shared service centre environment would be beneficial.
- General ledger coding of invoices.
€56,443 - €89,840 a year
- Associated Schools and Research Centres.
- Centres, Campus Companies and their staff.
- The provision of advice on superannuation issues.
- Perform IT Commissioning activities related with GxP Lab Instruments, set-up new user accounts, review accounts, administration accounts on QC instruments.*.
- Project experience should include some data centre project work.
- Previous data centre experience is essential and some travel within Europe will be required.
Accounts Advice Centre
- Now hiring at 52 O'Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.