South Dublin, County Dublin
€28,000 - €35,000 a year
- Full responsibility for debtor’s ledger.
- Ensuring cash collection and compliance within agreed terms.
- Following up on customer queries.
€60,000 a year
- To provide support to the PCF 12 for the Irish entities.
- Support the preparation of reports to the Board on all compliance matters.
€45,000 - €50,000 a year
- Manage and process post sale/claims transactions, ensuring they are carried out regularly and to the highest standards.
- Ability to manage/organise tasks.
€80,000 - €85,000 a year
- My client, a leading insurance group, is hiring for a FC to join their Dublin based office.
- 18 month contract - €85k.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
€32,000 - €40,000 a year
- Full responsibility for the processing of the monthly payroll of 200+ employees using Micropay software.
- Manage and perform the month end close for accounts…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Our client, a leading law firm, is looking for a Listings Executive to join their team.
- Maintaining a high level of client contact with the Central Bank and the…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- This is a newly created role, arising from the company's desire to maintain a good work/life balance for staff during an exciting period of growth.
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- My client, a leading aviation organisation, is hiring for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
- Initially, this role will be for an 18 month contract with…
€80,000 a year
- Our client is a leading reinsurance company based in Dublin 1.
- They are looking for a Technical Financial Accountant to join their life division.
€28,000 - €55,000 a year
- Be part of the payroll team that is responsible for payroll cycle processing, end to end using CORE Pay, data input, calculation of pay adjustments, liaising…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.