Admin jobs in Castletroy, County Limerick
€49,835 - €64,786 a year
- Limerick City and County also has a top class hospitality sector with significant hotel bed capacity.
- Limerick City & County Council hosts a number of civic…
- Networking: Build bridges across the bank to simplify current operating model, create efficiencies and identify new opportunities.
- An ability to establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- For this role you will need at least 3 years in a similar role and will hold a…
- Developed to support the future growth of the C&IS business, the programme addresses the previous lack in formal training of our 1000+ frontline staff.
- Effectively communicate with IT to test and implement development and enhancements across the business areas and drive solutions to completion from BRD to…
- Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, handles enquiry resolution, maintains client documentation and ensures that…
- Proposes and implements enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or…
- In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Snap Franchising Limited
- The Snap business will however evolve and grow over time to meet the organisation and market demands.
- Register your interest by sending your CV and a cover note…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.