Admin jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- Job Title: PCERS 01/2020 - Clerical Officer, Grade III.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020…
- Our people get to work with cutting edge technologies, process optimising workflows and an organisational culture that knows no boundaries.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management or ticketing system.
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world…
- Interns will be assigned both a manager and a mentor as well as two dedicated intern co-ordinators.
- During your internship at Colgate, not only will you develop…
- Collate and manage customer data and interactions via our internal CRM system.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and letters from Lidl customers…
- The successful applicant will work as part of a team providing high quality service and support to customers, branches and open 24.
- Be healthy, curious and social:
- Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions in SAP and completion of Goods Receipts as required.
- Provide information letter to staff as needed.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
- Support HR projects and initiatives to gain relevant and practical HR experience in a financial services environment.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.