Admin jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- Competitive intelligence on social media.
- Minimum level of education required.
- Business School (or equivalent) or Communication program with an interest…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Please note, applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
- Title:Administration Assistant within Student Fees.
- Location:St Stephens Green, Dublin 2.
- Reporting to:Student Fees Manager or nominee.
€30,950 a year
- Maintenance of our product and supplier database.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal departments and our international counterparts in…
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding property team.
- The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to…
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of student “firsts” including airport transfers, arrival at residences, and homestay families, or if appropriate…
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and gain invaluable and transferable experience within a dynamic organisation.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- To co-ordinate responses to customers and business queries for the Technical Team and ensure all are responded to in a timely manner or by specified deadline.
- Custody provides cash management cash reconciliation and cash distribution services in addition to monitoring the trading of all funds in every country in our…
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself working along side a team of 5, You will join the SAP set up team as a Data Entry Administrator.
- What you need to do now.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.