Admin jobs in Dublin
€13.21 an hour
- You will need to meet the minimum education requirements of 5 passes including English & Maths at ordinary or higher level in the Leaving Certificate or an…
- Become a super-user of the system.
- The support administrator needs to:
- Expleo is seeking a Support Administrator.
- Have a positive can do attitude;
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual…
€31,724 - €39,882 a year
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading.....and remember Clúid Housing is.
- Provide cover for other finance staff during holiday leave and other busy…
- Develop and implement digital and social media marketing strategies to promote GOAL events.
- Experience in implementing digital and/or social media marketing…
- The helpdesk is the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration which interfaces with the Facilities…
- Collate and manage customer data and interactions via our internal CRM system.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and letters from Lidl customers…
- Experience within a large commercial organisation would be beneficial.
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and gain invaluable and transferable experience within a dynamic organisation for 6 months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.