Admin jobs in Dublin
St. Patrick's University Hospital
€32,500 a year
- However please note that with the current uncertainty regard Covid-19, the availability of vacancies, pre-assigned recruitment dates, and/or start dates may be…
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above…
- Third Level qualification (Highly Desired).
- Fluency in Italian and English essential.
- Provide administration support with regards to the Anti Money Laundering …
- Collate and manage customer data and interactions via our internal CRM system.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and letters from Lidl customers…
- Prior relevant experience in a Facilities and Administration related role in a large organisation.
- Responsible for a call-out system for emergencies or alarm…
- Provide informal guidance, and/or on the job training to new team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting,…
€30,000 a year
- Procurement Admin, North Dublin, €30,000.
- One of Ireland's leading building contractors.
- They have a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors in and…
- Experience within a large commercial organisation would be beneficial.
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment…
- An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a Credit Administrator to join our client and be part of an exciting project for a period of 6 months with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.