Administration Part Time jobs
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
- We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people…
- You'll be part of the national programme, working alongside our Senior Screener Grader and Team Leader for the South of Republic of Ireland and other programme…
- This is your chance to be part of something a bit different.
- You’ll be part of helping us achieve this with your fantastic organisational skills and passion for…
- This role is available in both full-time and part-time capacity.
- General administration duties in support of the team;
€12.54 an hour
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work.
€34,106 - €52,235 a year
- Team by supporting different work projects, as required, from time to time.
- Assist with the administration of the Team’s Budget.
- The Team focus on the.
- Strong administration skills including MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good time management skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is essential.
- Deliver all project milestones on time, or ahead of time (all milestones to maintain positive float at all times).
- Team Player: Are you part of a team?
€15 - €17 an hour
- The role will be offered on a part-time temporary basis initially but there is scope for the role to become permanent after 3 months.
- Experience working in an administration background is essential.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Very strong personal time management.
- At Abtran once you join us you become part of a team and part of an amazing community.
- How you will spend your day:
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Some unsocial hours working may be required from time to time.
- This role will be part of the dynamic facilities team and has the scope to grow in to a career…
- Excellent office administration skills including Excel.
- Experience in a healthcare organisation in an administration capacity.
- Previous administration experience an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Zurich is a strong brand, Zurich in Ireland is part of…
C+W O'Brien Architects
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- As Office Manager you will work closely alongside the Managing Director and senior personnel to manage the day to day functions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.