€24,885 a year
- You`ll be part of the national programme, working alongside our Senior Screener Grader and Team Leader for the South of Republic of Ireland and other programme…
- Able to confidently share any administration issues or discrepancies with the Store Team.
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- This team has an opportunity to work within the Derivatives Department to gain extensive knowledge in the valuation of OTC Derivatives and Money Market…
- A 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline.
- This is an exciting role that involves the Recruitment Administrator liaising…
- Part of the company management team in a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative social media campaigns.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
Aer Lingus Group plc
- If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that…
- Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee).
- Assist with the creation of internal communication for Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Values Program.
€35,321 - €52,791 a year
- Completion of tasks, has effective time management skills and the ability able to multi-task and.
- Informal enquiries should be directed to Michele Pringle,…
€13.21 an hour
- You will be paid on a weekly basis, by Hays, and will receive an hourly rate of €13.21 per hour.
- You will need to meet the requirement for Leaving Certificate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.