€24,104 - €39,796 a year
- Excellent administration, numeracy, organisation, time management and oral/written communication skills.
- Fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring…
- Title:Administration Assistant within Student Fees.
- Location:St Stephens Green, Dublin 2.
- Reporting to:Student Fees Manager or nominee.
- The Payments Administration Assistant will report to the Manager of the Payment Operations and will also provide assistance and administrative support on the…
- A 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline.
- Experience working in an administration background essential.
- Project business and administrative tasks and supporting project staff in general administration such as; proof reading, report formatting, printing, binding,…
- Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centres in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands.
- High degree of confidence with the internet and social media.
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business or IT discipline.
Duleek, County Meath
- We are currently recruiting an administration assistant.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
- Subsequently, you will learn administrative aspects of various departments including reception, administration (secrétariat), HR human resource, finance, etc.
- All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.