Administration jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- Secondary School diploma and may require some post secondary education.
- Experience preferred in the following:
- Review all requests for processing.
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Inspire a purpose driven organisation by communicating information to all employees that is relevant, timely, exciting, fun and inspirational.
- There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad…
- This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story!
€15 an hour
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reception/administration experience is essential.
- You will also be responsible for meetings/ appointments,…
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with…
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
- If you would love an opportunity to gain exposure in a Professional Services environment or if you simply want to take on a new opportunity in the finance,…
- The team has grown significantly over the last year and we currently run the payrolls for 24 entities paying over 6000 employees, and this is continuously…
€32,000 a year
- We believe that our approach to building makes it a smarter choice than conventional and we believe that great structures, whether used for a matter of months…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.