Administration jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- Work with Operations Manager to provide assistance with certain administration services.
- Developing and run appropriate reports to identify any issues and…
- Secondary School diploma and may require some post secondary education.
- Experience preferred in the following:
- Review all requests for processing.
- The team has grown significantly over the last year and we currently run the payrolls for 24 entities paying over 6000 employees, and this is continuously…
- In addition to learning procurement process in a global organization, the procurement intern will gain valuable Ariba skills.
- Key characteristics for this role.
- If you are someone who has a keen desire to work in B2B marketing or the creative industry, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in…
- Ensure employees are paid on time, accurately and compliantly throughout the EMEA region.
- Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours…
- Proven knowledge & practical application of HR processes & practices & employment legislation.
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- As part of the larger HR organisation, Coordination Services provides an exceptional experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike.
- Graduate with preferably 18 – 24 Months experience in an administration role in a professional environment.
- What impact will you make?
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.