Administration jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Temporary Staff Grade Medical Scientist, Haematology, Galway University Hospitals from which current and…
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
- Main responsibilities include the following:
- It combines post go‐live customer support and/or system administration.
- Work Area: Customer Service and Support.
€20 an hour
- Complete store procedures and administration and ensure compliance with policies and practices.
- Caesars Palace are part of an innovative and dynamic Gaming &…
- Stellar organizational skills – someone who goes above and beyond to make the google sheets, organize the meetings to a T, and not let the ball drop.
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for CNM2 - Safe Nurse Staffing Co-Ordinator, Galway University Hospitals from which current and future,…
- Sources candidates through innovative methods including targeted advertising, advanced booleon logic applications, partnerships, social medial, industry…
- A panel may be created from which permanent and specified purpose HIPE Coder (Grade V) Galway University Hospitals vacancies of full or part time duration may…
- Focus on case work including receiverships, liquidations and administrations;
- The department is currently working on a diverse mix of assignments including;
Snap Franchising Limited
- Register your interest by sending your CV and a cover note explaining what you can bring to this role with reference to the position you are looking for.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.