Administration jobs in Bandon, County Cork
- Our Apprenticeship scheme provides a perfect way to earn a wage while you gain vital work experience and a nationally recognised qualification.
- Secondary School diploma and may require some post secondary education.
- Experience preferred in the following:
- Review all requests for processing.
- There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad…
CBRE Asia Pacific
Brinny, County Cork
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
- This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story!
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across the organisation.
- Answer phones and maintain correspondence effectively with customers.
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with…
- Elevate the current online offering by embracing best practice through system integration.
- Ability to manage systems and implement efficient ways of work by…
- The team has grown significantly over the last year and we currently run the payrolls for 24 entities paying over 6000 employees, and this is continuously…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.