Administration jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
€45,000 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Their home, welfare, wellbeing and security often depend on them.
- We’re as committed to the positive social outcomes of our customers’ services as they are,…
- Be part of a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative social media campaigns.
- Managing the visa application process.
- Assist with and contribute to department administration, marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Inform clients of any new available services or updates to…
€26,000 - €32,000 a year
- You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
- FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for the role of Office Administrator on behalf of our…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- La Creme are currently looking for experienced Administrators to join a very busy office based in east Cork, this role will initially be for four weeks but has…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from…
James Byrne & Company Accountants Limited
- The successful candidate should have a third level or an equivalent qualification and have at a minimum five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Provide OnDemand student support as needed and issue course completion certificates.
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration.
- Basic SQL and HTML skills.
- We are currently seeking a Curriculum Developer to join Cloudera’s Educational Services team.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, innovative, and proactive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.