Administration jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Secondary School diploma and may require some post secondary education.
- Experience preferred in the following:
- Review all requests for processing.
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with…
CBRE Asia Pacific
Brinny, County Cork
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- There is also the Vodafone University where our employees can gain incredible skills!
- Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a…
- This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story!
- If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now.
- If you would love an opportunity to gain exposure in a Professional Services environment or if you simply want to take on a new opportunity in the finance,…
- In addition to active communication, the operations administrator ensures documentation of all facets of the troubleshooting processes to include the…
€15 an hour
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reception/administration experience is essential.
- You will also be responsible for meetings/ appointments,…
- Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.