Administration jobs in Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
€24,000 - €25,000 a year
- Contract: 6-9 months but may extend depending on business requirements.
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass…
Branigan & Matthews
- Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before the closing date, 28 February 2020, at 5.00pm.
- Fast and accurate typing skills;
Broomfield, County Monaghan
- This will consist of analyzing systems, any upgrades/changes and assessing current and future needs for the organization.
- Lets face it, you love IT!
- To assist at any special functions, some of which may occur outside working hours.
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures,…
- Please note – to be considered for this role you must have previous optical experience.
- As an optical assistant you will make sure every customer gets a…
- In addition to the skills outlined here candidate applications must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Appropriate IT and administration skills.
Dundalk, County Louth
- Strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations).
- Maintaining databases to aid with the completion of reports for the grant.
- Product Manager – The main function of the role is to develop and evolve the current card and alternative online payment methods both in terms of product…
- Helping in various IT related intern projects depending on your skills.
- To ensure the Junior SalesForce developer job, you should ideally have following…
€23,000 - €28,000 a year
- Ensuring that there is cover for IT Help Desk during all shop opening hours as a minimum.
- User administration/system management (Active Directory).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.