Administration jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- Computer skills qualification – ECDL or similar preferable.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in an administration role.
- The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of HR administration processes an advantage.
- CIPD/ HR qualification an advantage.
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- The administration of these cases is subject to the terms and legislation contained within the relevant acts & codes, while also adhering to the Company's…
- Seek out new opportunities via cold calling, emailing and social media outreach.
- This is a supporting role to the Customer Account team where you will assist in…
- We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 a year
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Further study, you can become an Accredited Product Advisor in General Insurance which we will support and…
€12 - €13 an hour
- At least 6 months administration experience preferably in financial services or business environment.
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial…
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd
€30,000 - €33,000 a year
- Preparing official documents and completion of online forms.
- Essential Candidate Requirements: Extremely organised, experienced in a very fast-paced environment…
- This is a cutting-edge organisation and an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to progress in their careers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.