Administration jobs in Donnybrook, County Dublin
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 a year
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Further study, you can become an Accredited Product Advisor in General Insurance which we will support and…
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration.
- Supporting recruitment in the home e.g arranging interviews & completing reference checks in consultation with…
St. Patrick's University Hospital
€32,500 a year
- However please note that with the current uncertainty regard Covid-19, the availability of vacancies, pre-assigned recruitment dates, and/or start dates may be…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
€22,000 a year
- Please note, applications without covering letters will not be considered.
- Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship…
- Main purpose of the role:
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
- It is looking for new qualify profiles for Intesa Sanpaolo Life with the following requirements:
- Intesa Sanpaolo Life is looking for a Investment Administration…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Previous experience working in an administration – data entry role.
- Working as part of a wider team to provide data entry - administration to the underwriting…
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- As well as a competitive salary, you will be included in our Defined Contribution pension scheme upon successful completion of your probation period.
€12 - €13 an hour
- In addition to this, you will be responsible for diary management and co-ordination.
- You will be given the opportunity to work for an employer of choice and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.