Administration jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- It is looking for new qualify profiles for Intesa Sanpaolo Life with the following requirements:
- Intesa Sanpaolo Life is looking for a Investment Administration…
€22,000 a year
- Please note, applications without covering letters will not be considered.
- Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship…
- Knowledge of current national, regional and local guidance/standards with regards to the fields of highway engineering.
- Preparation of all necessary reports;
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 a year
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Further study, you can become an Accredited Product Advisor in General Insurance which we will support and…
- Run regular travel experience check-ins to gain insight and feedback.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritize workload in a busy environment.
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- The helpdesk is the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration which interfaces with the Facilities…
- Schedule complex travel itineraries and event organisation ensuring adherence to Firm and S&T policy.
- Management meetings: prepare agendas, collate information…
- Never has there been a more exciting time to join Oracle, an innovative and fast paced technology organisation.
- A willingness to learn and develop.
- CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.