Administration jobs in Eas Géitine, County Limerick
- A letter of introduction indicating how you meet the criteria outlined in the job description.
- Please note your application must include:
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions.
- The Technical Coordinator acts as the principle point of…
€25,000 a year
- Executing and following up on supplier purchase orders, and invoice matching.
- Excellent administration and self time management skills.
- Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for an operations team including Accountants the performance management process, establishing goals & objectives…
- You should possess a high level of spoken and written English; have a relevant degree with 5+ year’s industry experience; and a proven background in the…
- Installation, administration and configuration of SSRS servers.
- Candidates will work collaboratively with Software Development Engineers, other IT staff, and…
- An ability to establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- The documents include the following types: User Guide, Service Manuals, Labelling, Packaging, On-line Help, Install and Support, Quick Reference Guide and any…
- Experience working in HSE and a mature and practical approach to its implementation.
- Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.