Administration jobs in Glanmire, County Cork
€22,609 - €35,218 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Assist with and contribute to department administration, marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Inform clients of any new available services or updates to…
- Liaising with clients, providing updates, explaining what is happening with their financial assets, answering queries, following up on issues, engaging with new…
- You have the opportunity to build relationships with co-workers during your assignment.
- So whether you're an experienced administrator who has always wanted to…
- Be part of a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Have a good working knowledge of social media platforms in relation to recruitment, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn…
Cadence Design Systems
- Send out follow up training surveys to evaluate training sessions, monitor feedback and highlight any issues following feedback.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work cross functionally and regionally Able to see the bigger picture and not just the…
- With over 50 years of experience, we bring together teenagers from across the globe, turning the unfamiliar into the unforgettable, by giving them the summer…
M/A Com Technolgy Solutions
- Manage the annual intern placement programme for MACOM’s international team and be the international representative on the global MACOM intern programme team.
- This includes clients, vendors and counterparties addition to internal CFS teams.
- Participate with feedback and enthusiasm, challenging the status-quo and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.