Administration jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
€22,000 a year
- Please note, applications without covering letters will not be considered.
- Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship…
- Knowledge of current national, regional and local guidance/standards with regards to the fields of highway engineering.
- Preparation of all necessary reports;
St. Patrick's University Hospital
€32,500 a year
- However please note that with the current uncertainty regard Covid-19, the availability of vacancies, pre-assigned recruitment dates, and/or start dates may be…
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- As well as a competitive salary, you will be included in our Defined Contribution pension scheme upon successful completion of your probation period.
- Third Level qualification (Highly Desired).
- Provide administration support with regards to the Anti Money Laundering (AML) software within the AML area.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Basic end-user administration knowledge of Jabil’s Enterprise Resource System…
- Good at listening to and following instructions.
- APA or CIP qualification in insurance is essential.
- Accredited APA or CIP Insurance qualification essential.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Previous experience working in an administration – data entry role.
- Working as part of a wider team to provide data entry - administration to the underwriting…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.