Administration jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- Our Apprenticeship scheme provides a perfect way to earn a wage while you gain vital work experience and a nationally recognised qualification.
- Secondary School diploma and may require some post secondary education.
- Experience preferred in the following:
- Review all requests for processing.
- Post-secondary education certificate, diploma or degree in related field.
- Assist in the review of current systems and processes.
- This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story!
€15 an hour
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reception/administration experience is essential.
- You will also be responsible for meetings/ appointments,…
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across the organisation.
- Answer phones and maintain correspondence effectively with customers.
- There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad…
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with…
- Maintenance of laboratory documentation to ensure current methods, specifications, SOPs and modules are in place.
- Self-motivated, goal driven person.
- Support the maintenance of laboratory documentation to ensure current methods, specifications, SOPs and modules are in place.
- Learn More About GE Healthcare.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.