Administration jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
€22,609 - €35,218 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Assist with and contribute to department administration, marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Inform clients of any new available services or updates to…
- Liaising with clients, providing updates, explaining what is happening with their financial assets, answering queries, following up on issues, engaging with new…
M/A Com Technolgy Solutions
- Manage the annual intern placement programme for MACOM’s international team and be the international representative on the global MACOM intern programme team.
- If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now or contact Katy…
- Be part of a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Have a good working knowledge of social media platforms in relation to recruitment, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn…
Cadence Design Systems
- Send out follow up training surveys to evaluate training sessions, monitor feedback and highlight any issues following feedback.
- Able to adapt to change.
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- La Creme currently have an exciting opportunity for a strong administrator or coordinator who may looking to get into a HR related role.
- Analyze current and new exploit vectors and techniques for gaining and maintaining access.
- Intermediate knowledge of current exploitation techniques across…
- With over 50 years of experience, we bring together teenagers from across the globe, turning the unfamiliar into the unforgettable, by giving them the summer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.