Administration jobs in Manorhamilton, County Leitrim
- If you are a self-starter with a strong clerical background looking to utilize your skillset this is the role for you.
- Ad hoc duties as request.
- A) Manage and co-ordinate all staff delegated to them to ensure completion of all maintenance activities, planning or any projects within the required time…
- Ad-hoc administration assignments as required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your accountancy career, as this roles offer in-house training and…
Connolly Motor Group
- Undertake all administration requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports.
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales…
- Experience in Sage Line 50 and Micropay/Sage Payroll will be a distinct advantage.
- Supporting the processing of weekly & monthly payroll for hourly-paid…
- Regular company social events Onsite barista - Subsidised coffee.
- This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without…
- Support strategic HR projects for the organisation as/when required.
- Implement and maintain relevant employee development programs.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Master data maintenance/administration of routings & BOMS, ensuring current/new routings & BOMS are correctly entered in SAP.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.€100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly€150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.1 Free…
- You will be required to manage clients' infrastructure projects to successful completion, including effectively communicating with the client, internal contacts…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.